Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dropping an Amazon aff link in the weeks leading up to Christmas must be a mega earner. How many people will have clicked through & end up going back to buy presents or household essentials for the big day, all of which she’ll earn a % commission on? Expect to see Amazon aff links off everyone in the next few months 😳

Reactions: 6
Every bank holiday Kate puts at least one Amazon affiliate link up for something boring like ‘best ever’ socks or undies that people will mindlessly click through to before they do their actual Amazon shopping.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, she may not be as polished or slick as some of the other big accounts but she’s no fool when it comes to links.

The Liberty calendar has been released, and it doesn’t look like she’s been sent one as of yet!
Maybe she’s waiting for the 1st December to announce she’s been gifted one.

All the followers commenting on her new post about outdoor outfits as if she created the wheel 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
There must come a point where they think, WTF am I going to blog about this week?? 😂
How many times can you read/write about jumpers, jeans, boots, coats etc. :rolleyes:
I don't ever really feel the need to rush out to buy anything they show us, I know what I like!

Reactions: 5
I remember I ordered something from Amazon which another blogger put up, a copy of something more expensive. Absolute tit when they arrived. Couldn't believe that they were saying how good they were and recommending if you couldn't afford the real thing. Never again! I know they try to aim to please every price range ( :unsure: ), but felt like they were taking the piss!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen several Amazon links of blogger bloggers page in the last couple of days. CHRISTMAS IS COMING- they’re getting the ad links in now as this will be their big pay day 😑

AMothersEdit is a bugger for this, or she was when she had a "partnership" with Amazon. Every month she'd preen and pout in the latest "must have" offerings, bleating on about how great it all was despite the fact that you could clearly see it was terrible quality clothes, made from horrible synthetic fabrics. She generally gets on my tits these days though. The gurning, pouting, almost boob flashing is bad enough but she's also one of the worst offenders for promoting fast, one season fashion. A few weeks ago she posted a story about feeling sad watching Frozen Planet and the damage being done to the world by global warming and then the next day she's posting links to some polyester tit made by H&M (one of the biggest fast fashion retailers in the world!) Made my blood boil.

Sorry, off subject. As you were.

• Heart
Totally agree with you about Amothersedit … her reels were she bends over to start the camera on her phone flashing her boobs is doing my head in! Is there any need? I looked to see if there was a thread on her to see if anybody else was off putted by it. Nope … so glad I am not the only one.

• Heart
I always got thirsty vibes from amothersedit. Her husband looks a right cockwomble, too.

Edit. I just had a nosey. Still pouting like a 15 year old. Bless her.

• Haha
Totally agree with you about Amothersedit … her reels were she bends over to start the camera on her phone flashing her boobs is doing my head in! Is there any need? I looked to see if there was a thread on her to see if anybody else was off putted by it. Nope … so glad I am not the only one.
Yes! God it's so cringe, that thing that she does when she pulls her top across to expose more cleavage breaks me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who wears clothes like this??? I live in a big city and I never see people dressed like this. Is it a London thing?
Thought that myself! I don’t normally mind the clothes shown on her blog but today she just showcased a load of Victorian nighties. Maxi style buffet dresses have had their moment and are very much over imo but combined with Frilly necks and puff shoulders that should be a step too far for even the most die-hard buffet dress fan.

Who wears clothes like this??? I live in a big city and I never see people dressed like this. Is it a London thing?
Yes/no to London thing. I think it’s women of a certain age (50+) who are aspiring for that upper middle class maximalist vibe and no shade but aren’t particularly busy with work or family hence why they can tolerate ridiculously impractical clothes. But I wouldn’t say this small group of huns is representative of an entire city, it’s a Petersham nurseries stan’s outfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8