Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would appear from that Buble and Ant & Dec story that she has gone back to work in some capacity though and isn’t influencing FT.

I think she said when she left her full time role she was keeping a few of her clients and would still be PRing. I think she said it was Buble, Noel Gallagher and Coldplay. And maybe Stereophonhcs? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I think she said when she left her full time role she was keeping a few of her clients and would still be PRing. I think she said it was Buble, Noel Gallagher and Coldplay. And maybe Stereophonhcs? 🤔
Ah fair enough, I missed that

At least if she’s sharing work stuff it’s a change from quilted jackets and supermarket bags! I wish she wouldn’t share her sons Mother’s Day cards…..I feel as soon as she gets them she’s posting about them. Just enjoy the moment.

Reactions: 2
Kate’s scraping the bottom of the barrel again.

Jeans and blazer? Groundbreaking. 🥱

Reactions: 3
Kate’s scraping the bottom of the barrel again.

Jeans and blazer? Groundbreaking. 🥱
I’ve unfollowed her on the Insta and am unsubscribing from the blog. It’s shite. I’ve said it before, but what the hell has happened to her?

The clothes are now awful and seem to be limited to brands where she gets the biggest kickbacks. The new way she puts up photos only on the items she’s listing so you have to click through if there’s anything that looks interesting, without seeing first if it’s a brand that suits her reader’s pockets … just cynical on her part.

So over the silly bint.

Anyone watching Mood on iPlayer. Brilliant, unsettling treatise on how shady influencing is. It focuses on young women getting their baps out. Somebody should pitch a script about middle-aged women taking on the Insta influencer schtick and doing it so badly the dark and cringe comedy just writes itself. 🤔 💭

Reactions: 6
Me too. Just seen her stories, didn't know she had a partnership with coggles. So that's not been obvious, she shares her picks. Jesus a dress that looks like it's from Laura Ashley in the 90s and some ugly shoes. Her styles totally tit now.

Me too. Just seen her stories, didn't know she had a partnership with coggles. So that's not been obvious, she shares her picks. Jesus a dress that looks like it's from Laura Ashley in the 90s and some ugly shoes. Her styles totally tit now.
Laura Ashley in the 90s? More like Laura Ingalls on the prairie!

• Haha
Every single item in today’s “spring capsule” is overpriced, boring and bland. I can’t believe I used to think her blog was great.

Reactions: 6