Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like it too, especially when it's items I'd wear its just the oversized floral dresses that are putting me off.

Her blog hasn't changed its just her Instagram that really annoys me. She just seemed so different to the rest of them that I'm just kinda disappointed that she's changed. Daft i suppose.

Reactions: 3
Why am I not surprised the jacket she’s wearing in her new grid post is one that she featured on her blog post on Sunday that she said she liked... and abracadabra she’s been given one as a pr gift 🙄
Mrs Grabby.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I seen that. I actually really liked it and was considering buying it. Not now! I know I'm in my 40s but I really didn't see all saints gifting clothes to a middle aged women on Instagram who usually swans about in floral floaty dresses.

Reactions: 2
That last comment and reply made me laugh!! Yep both are Free!!! and us mere mortals, have to pay for everything!! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They put PR because they think it makes them look less like beggers and more like they're doing a job, providing a service - nope, they're just accepting free tit to whack on their stories in the hope that us plebs will use the swipe up and make them even more money.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And now Erica Davies, who I genuinely like, is using stupid AD PRESS SAMPLE. It actually draws more attention to the fact it is an advertisement than just using #Ad.

Reactions: 2
I know artwork is subjective (is that the right term?) but I think it’s bloody awful 😬

Reactions: 4
That artist’s paintings sell for £3/4-K. They’ve got two, so ker-ching on all the aff links!

Artist and Kate must be having a right old laugh. Paintings almost as terrible as those JWAnderson loafers KH gifted herself with at Christmas.

Reactions: 4
I’m actually laughing out loud...are those paintings a joke?! A five year old could do better! 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 3