Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohyeah

The country is going through a cost of living crisis and P doesn’t even try to seem relatable at all, gloat gloat gloat.

Reactions: 6

Ramskiq

Parking myself on this thread. I unfollowed them a longggg time ago, but occasionally have a nosey. I always thought Sarah’s husband was quite fit 😂🫣
Totally agree- her husband is really handsome!!! I used to follow them but have unfollowed recently. It’s all so homogenous and the posing leg thing is 🙄🙄🙄. I too found their commentary (or lack thereof) re Palestine appalling and the level of social media exposure which their very young children have is beyond troubling.

Reactions: 5

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
They are bland. They only have the following they do because they both come from well off families and have well paid husbands. If they couldn’t afford the glossy houses, jewellery, bags, holidays no one would find them interesting.

Tweetypie

Oh Sarah is definitely much better on the podcast, but that’s just like Insta really. Even though p’s trying to be more relatable, she still can’t help it on Insta, constantly showing off.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I honestly can't see what they are going to offer that will be anything more than details about their life to satisfy their fangirls in a slightly creepy way.
Well lets be honest they've got nothing to offer now. Its always the same old trousers and t shirt combi.

nbing

S&P (and other people I follow on insta) seemed to stay at the grove hotel recently. Others like Sam from this Is mothership marketed it as a press trip but no such mention on their instas. I know they also don’t mark their own brand as an ad, so I shouldn’t be too surprised but not even one small mention of #ad or it being paid for! (Unless I am absolutely blind) 🫢. I used to really like them but they are starting to appear quite shady.

ShockAdGift

Can’t for the life of me understand why they are promoting that trouser and white T-shirt combination. They look like chefs.

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Re the Palestine / Israel conflict, both are Jewish and P’s husbands family has a holiday home in Israel. Cannot imagine they would come out and be critical of Israel when both holiday there and have family there. Would be totally ostracised from the Mill Hill set, the circles they move in all holiday there too and would be frowned upon in the community.
my issue was that Phillipa shared a very derogatory post about palestine and its people, it was very much an equivalent to ‘all lives matter’ kind of post, esp when it was in regards to a primary school full of children being attacked ( i remember this perfectly well because it made me unfollow her immediately)

i get wanting to defend your religion/heritage/country and they have every right to, i might not agree with them but you don’t need to trash other people or dimisa what theu go through to fight for your cause, its very shitty

acorns56

Latest Q&A - they definitely write the questions. The ‘are you sisters’ ‘no, we’re soul sisters’ appears every single time!!

• Haha

acorns56

Arethey related because its so strange they dress the same at their age? Theyve taken the twin thing too far, yeah I agree Sarah looks thinner than she normally does, hopefully everything is okay with her
Sarah is looking very thin, much slimmer than she was before having children. I do like their style but so many crazy expensive items.

Tweetypie

Ha ha I knew someone would clock that. I think this is how she can afford other parts of her life - by begging her way through everything else. She’s totally copied Sarah’s pantry too.

snarksnark

Chatty Member
There will be more riveting content on how P used to shower in the evening but now showers in the morning no doubt 🙄

• Haha

Ohyeah

But its all fake outrage when it comes to other communities, they only community they will speak out for is there own, even if Occupied Palestine across the border is being torn apart, who cares to them?

Selective activism..
I agree. You have to understand what it’s like in the North West London bubble. P for example is married to her childhood sweetheart, her life outside of NW London is limited. I’m not excusing it at all but it’s very much a bubble. It’s very performative. I find it interesting she doesn’t seem to post if and when she visits Israel now.