Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarksnark

Chatty Member
I just can't get over how boring, uptight and middle aged P comes across as on the podcast! S sounds like she would actually be a bit of a laugh and comes across much better!

Reactions: 5

nbing

Their style is so boring I dont know why they are doing 30 days of outfits on tiktok.
It was so much better years ago too. On their pod they said how they used to wear much more colour and pattern and made it sound like a good thing that they no longer do. But tbh I feel they just blend in with all the other beige instagrammers now. I hate when people equate colourless to grown up.
Maybe I’m biased as beige washes me out but they used to love their red shoes and accessories too so even if they just brought a bit of colour back in it would be much more interesting.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
my issue was that Phillipa shared a very derogatory post about palestine and its people, it was very much an equivalent to ‘all lives matter’ kind of post, esp when it was in regards to a primary school full of children being attacked ( i remember this perfectly well because it made me unfollow her immediately)

i get wanting to defend your religion/heritage/country and they have every right to, i might not agree with them but you don’t need to trash other people or dimisa what theu go through to fight for your cause, its very shitty
Exactly!!!!! But if it doesnf affect them they couldnt care less

Hasanah123

VIP Member
literally not even the end of the day and we’ve been treated to at least three undeclared ads from Philippa

- Victoria’s Secret
- white company
- nunosh
---
I also thought the tree was a bit 🫣 for someone who just weeks ago was banging on and on about being proud of their religion. AND what is she going to do about her annual dubai pilgrimage now?! Given the conflict - it would be so hypocritical of her to go…
She will go, Isr@elis love wreaking havoc on the Palestinians during every Ramadhan making sure they cannot fast in peace, every year like clockwork and they did that last year when she went to Dubai, so a gen o side doesnt bother her, she'll still get her holiday in

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oh so now Philippa is announcing her kitchen is an AD after posting for months without an AD anywhere on the posts!

coconochanel

VIP Member
What wait? She moved in about 5 min ago.
Love how she posted a pic of her kitchen being knocked down saying 'dreading coming home to this' then a few days later she had fucked off abroad again. So it was her hubby stuck in the house with no kitchen. 🙄

• Haha

Tweetypie

Sarah keeps saying she was in holiday in Dubai.
she wasn’t. It was a totally different city in the uae.:cautious:

• Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
I don’t mind Sarah as much (although she is soooo skinny at the moment!) but “P” bugs the crap out of me. she’s so chuffed with herself.
I know it’s their USP but I also find the whole matchy matchy thing quite creepy and pathetic. Gives me the mega ick.
Okay I actually could have written this!

How is S soooo skinny?

P pains me soooo much too. It must be exhausting trying to make everything seem so perfect all the time.

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
I’ve always liked Sarah (not so much P) but charging people for content is taking the absolute piss. It’s not like they need the extra cash, they’re just taking advantage of their followers. I’m actually appalled.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Must be getting desperate for content copying Sofia Richie's bun tutorial when you can literally watch it on Sofia's TikTok