Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Here- I’ve got the same content for free:

wear a stripy top
Wear jeans
Wear new balance
Or Chanel ballet flats
Lightly tong your brown with bronde balayaged hair
Don’t eat much food
Go to Dubai 7 times a year
Be gifted the most bland interiors for your house
And repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ohyeah

Does any one else think the decorating she's done in that new house is so old fashioned. It all looks drab and dull. If I didn't know better I'd say the colour of the doors was the before, they're horrible.
I think the old house was lovely, and very much P’s natural style and was renovated and decorated for the purpose of being her home. The new house feels performative and like it’s been done for other people and to impress etc, it’s so drab and just not really inviting at all. Like a cross between an old persons house and a psychotherapists office.

Reactions: 11

LouLou247

I think I’m ready to unsubscribe to them, there’s nothing new anymore, just a carbon copy of every other North London influencer with a 3 year stream of maxi dresses and a shot of their latest new balance trainers or Hermes sandals… 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Tweetypie

I’ve got to say. Unless you call your family “your team” every weekend, no one will know how happy you are

• Haha
Reactions: 10

LouLou247

I do find it insane that people who don’t see Arabs as equals choose to holiday in Islamic countries and eat halal food. Of all the countries in the world. They never travel West.

Neeks2019

Glad I have found this thread! I used to love following them for outfit inspo. I found them a great mix of highstreet clothing with the odd designer accessory thrown in and really informative for actual style tips. Now it's pretty much all high end, their own brand or designer. Completely unobtainable! and the glamorous holidays and lifestyle content are sooooo unrelatable and leave me feeling like a poor frumpy mum 😆

Tweetypie

They work together, loom alike and now on holiday at the same place?!
Well I’d be interested to see if Philippa is actually on hols at Al Naseem. All personality less influencers stay there. It’s about 1k a night and I’m sure she has some money but don’t think 1k a night money. Most likely she’s at jumeirah beach but taking all her photos at al Naseem
Sarah is at Al Qasr I think, which is a little cheaper.
---
Honestly tho - do these women, who claim to be proudly Jewish, know that the UAE has cut ties with Israel? That’s what’s insane. How can they keep flying there and posting all these pictures knowing that? The absolute hypocrisy…
Free Palestine!

Last edited:

Honeystar

VIP Member
They have got to be kidding. £4.99 a month to subscribe to their content? It's so distasteful when a) they are both so incredibly financially well off that they don't need to be charging and b) they already make more than most of us can dream off from ads and WAT the brand.

This just feels so out of touch and greedy. Would love to know what the take up is.

Reactions: 9

Emmas83

Chatty Member
Used to quite like their you tube but finding them a annoying now on Instagram, their clothing brand looks like it’s just copies of H&M stuff at a higher price!

Reactions: 8

coconochanel

VIP Member
Is anything in P's life not an ad? So far we've had washers/ driers and her David Lloyd membership and we're not even at lunchtime on a Saturday.
So luxe not. Cant even buy a washing machine has to beg for one. :rolleyes: Thats why her house looks so shit its all gifted and mismatched.

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Zionists doing zionist stuff. How dare they visit a muslim country yet back the horror that israel is inflicting and not breathe a word of sorrow for the thousands of Palestinians murdered?

rohaz

The quickest renovation known to man with freebies coming from all angles 😅. My main stress would have been having to send all of the beggy emails/ dms

Pinkii

VIP Member
Anyone who tries too hard to display the perfect life on insta is definitely lacking something else somewhere.

Elconcerta

One's husband works for Saville the estate agents and other's is a director for some company based around Herts I think, without affiliate links and knock off tat they are selling, they are both from rich families, both drive RR's, have completed redone their homes. They are rich girls. Not sure if they are all Fleur De Force level but they are rich without social media
Yeah I got that impression that they are super wealthy pre IG. Their kitchens are all designer (the Gaggenau ovens they have are worth £12k alone, you don’t spend that money on ovens if you’re not swimming in dosh). They have big houses too in North London I’m pretty sure which will be worth millions. Other details I’ve picked up on so they don’t seem to be short of cash from their husbands.
Just typical spoilt rich girls who haven’t got anything better to do than buy clothes and take photos and pretend they made their wealth themselves. Nothing against being a stay at home wife but it’s a disservice to other women when they’ve built their brand around the wealth they’ve inherited / married into.
They bore me now so I unfollowed.

LouLou247

So I’m not going to pretend I’m ok with Sarah and her support for the genocidal state of Israel. Her A&M bracelets can go in the bin.

I hope the ASA pulled her up on it. Her whole life is gifted even down to her gym membership. And all their WAT brand clothes are blatant copies.

Reactions: 7