Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LouLou247

They used to feature a lot of high street items but now with our budgets becoming tighter, we just don’t have funds for Free People. It’s like an influencer phase, before it used to be all Frankie Shop, Totem, Anine Bing.

Reactions: 7

Tweetypie

literally not even the end of the day and we’ve been treated to at least three undeclared ads from Philippa

- Victoria’s Secret
- white company
- nunosh
---
I also thought the tree was a bit 🫣 for someone who just weeks ago was banging on and on about being proud of their religion. AND what is she going to do about her annual dubai pilgrimage now?! Given the conflict - it would be so hypocritical of her to go…

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Could this be any more smug? She obviously knows that even though she can’t unpack her crystal flutes or whatever, she is mid way through a probably £50k kitchen install and has a perfect fresh manicure and is about to go on her 3rd holiday of the summer while her £1.6m house is redecorated… yeah even most people’s highlights won’t compare to that and she knows it. Brag brag brag 🙄

Attachments

acorns56

I think P has also lost a lot of weight recently. But neither ever mention dieting / workouts. They must be working hard at it behind the scenes! Agree holiday posts are exceptionally smug, and just in general “perfect life all the time” vibes 🤢
I’m general, their posts don’t bother me but the constant holiday posts and ‘making memories’ captions are somewhat tone deaf. They are both extremely wealthy and privileged but don’t seem to realise it?

Was i day dreaming or were their WAT trackies not manufactured in Turkey? I remember them making a big hoohaa and going on a design trip and revealing the new colour-way whilst they were there.
Not a peep about the earthquake. I understand they dont want to ‘be political’ but surely there is a connection there for them personally as well. Very very self serving. I have just unfollowed as its just ridiculous.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
One's husband works for Saville the estate agents and other's is a director for some company based around Herts I think, without affiliate links and knock off tat they are selling, they are both from rich families, both drive RR's, have completed redone their homes. They are rich girls. Not sure if they are all Fleur De Force level but they are rich without social media

lll32

Just had to come here and find a thread because they've really stooped to a new low level. I will say I do follow them and I do like their style, however they've just posted a load of stories with responses to people's questions (I'm always completely unconvinced by these and think they are completely made up so that they can provide the responses they want) and they are things like wedding guest inspo etc but they haven't even put photos - just affiliate links! Like come on, I know they make their living from getting paid for those links, but to not even include a picture so that you have to click the link to see what it is, is really cheeky. They know that the links last for a number of days so they don't care if you buy that particular outfit, they just want you to click on the link, and by not putting a picture, they know people will click. They might as well hide all their content and just ask people for their direct debit details :rolleyes:

• Heart

Soph101

Was i day dreaming or were their WAT trackies not manufactured in Turkey? I remember them making a big hoohaa and going on a design trip and revealing the new colour-way whilst they were there.
Not a peep about the earthquake. I understand they dont want to ‘be political’ but surely there is a connection there for them personally as well. Very very self serving. I have just unfollowed as its just ridiculous.
Yep was just thinking the same! I used to be such a fan of theirs, but more and more realise just how shallow they seem to be.

snarksnark

Chatty Member
Is anything in P's life not an ad? So far we've had washers/ driers and her David Lloyd membership and we're not even at lunchtime on a Saturday.

snarksnark

Chatty Member
I really wish they hadn’t launched Watt the brand - it’s taken over their feed and is just so dull and samey.

Ohyeah

I think this is a step too far for them now. They’re clearly very comfortable financially, and doing well with ads and gifted, so to put stuff behind a paywall in a cost of living crisis is really distasteful imo.

• Heart

Glencoe

Does any one else think the decorating she's done in that new house is so old fashioned. It all looks drab and dull. If I didn't know better I'd say the colour of the doors was the before, they're horrible.

catchingup2021

VIP Member
Looks like they’re constantly trying to one up eachother. Philippa’s old house was small in comparison to Sarah’s, especially after the extension! Philippa seems like the jealous type too. Notice how she always has to get the Porsche badge in when she’s showing her nails/socks. 🙄 Sarah seems a lot more down to earth although her family are extremely questionable - her cousin is an extreme right wing Israeli lobbyist.

• Haha

kit359

I don’t mind Sarah as much (although she is soooo skinny at the moment!) but “P” bugs the crap out of me. she’s so chuffed with herself.
I know it’s their USP but I also find the whole matchy matchy thing quite creepy and pathetic. Gives me the mega ick.

• Heart

Tweetypie

I really find P annoying, she is so bloody smug. She seems to have an actual aversion to spending time with her kids in this country? I don’t get why she posts her kids so frequently. And yes Philippa we get it - you’ve lost weight!

I do like S. I think she’s a little more down to Earth, even though she clearly has more money

• Heart

Jujumumu

I think P has also lost a lot of weight recently. But neither ever mention dieting / workouts. They must be working hard at it behind the scenes! Agree holiday posts are exceptionally smug, and just in general “perfect life all the time” vibes 🤢

rhobh17

VIP Member
As requested on the Flavia Stuttgen thread - a thread to discuss “S & P”.

So far it’s been said they are smug. Carry on 👀
Thank you!!!

I can’t bare another post from “P” on her holiday starting filming from the floor then panning up to a) a great view b) hubby with kids c) just the kids.

the smugness literally floors me!

• Haha

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
They’ve got 366k followers, if 1% of them subscribe that’s £18,300 a month. If 0.1% (366) subscribe that’s still £1,830 per month. They will make loads of money, it’s a no brainer for them. But I completely agree it makes them greedy - repulsively so 🤢

• Sick