Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mg89

Chatty Member
That’s terrible. Did they even say they’d look in to it or does she just not care?
Tbh influencers really have to start caring about it because the media will make examples of them if they don’t.
who are howdens?
I've never had a response from them, just a generic acknowledgement of the complaint.

I think Howdens are a kitchen company.

Tweetypie

Ahh thank you. It’s really lovely, and selling for a bit more than what P bought her new house for - wonder if they’re moving locally or further into London.
Doubt it - her son is at school in her area, it will be a bigger house in the same place.
---
Can someone send me the old link so I can have a nose tho?

rhobh17

VIP Member
Depends, you can get a family room too but starting prices are that. Also I think the bags are gifted, I don’t think they’re buying all go them. As we know she blagged all the decor in her house. So she’s probably saving a lot. Two kids in private school too…but then it’s a cheap private school, not a proper through school.

Still, either she’s desperate to stay there or she’s just taking the pics there (you can move around the madinat complex so you don’t always have to eat at your own hotel).
She stayed at Al Naseem before and tagged it, she had one of the lower level newly refurbed rooms. My guess was if she was staying there again she sure would have tagged it to do her favourite humble bragging