Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Was i day dreaming or were their WAT trackies not manufactured in Turkey? I remember them making a big hoohaa and going on a design trip and revealing the new colour-way whilst they were there.
Not a peep about the earthquake. I understand they dont want to ‘be political’ but surely there is a connection there for them personally as well. Very very self serving. I have just unfollowed as its just ridiculous.
Yeah deffo youre right I remember and I think they said they get the clothes all made in Turkey and visited and showed eveyrthing via insta stories

Not sure whats political qbout an earthquake thats killed over 8000 ppl and still going, these women are trash, trash, trash

Reactions: 7

snarksnark

Chatty Member
I honestly can't see what they are going to offer that will be anything more than details about their life to satisfy their fangirls in a slightly creepy way.

Reactions: 6

Pinkii

VIP Member
Glad her money is going to dubai, a country supporting Palestine.

wonder if her morals realise that

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
I didnt realise there was a WAT thread!

I think both have lost weight recently, S in particular is looking very slim.

I really like them but agree the constant summer holidays to posh resorts are too much. Surely their husbands must be running out of annual leave soon?? Plus they have new outfits for every single night they are away!!

Also I feel like the designer purchases have increased recently? Which is fair enough if they have a the cash but not everybody does so it’s just hard to relate to.

P’s house reno so far looks so soo boring. The living room looks like upgraded student digs although Im sure everything cost an arm and a leg. Also think her choices will be very dated soon.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I really don't like the black bag they've done - it looks so cheap to me. The rest of the stuff is ok I think, but so generic and unoriginal. No idea of the quality though.
Making out on their youtube chanel they use the WAT bag when in every IG shot they are wearing a designer bag usually Celine!

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
I dont get how they are always swaning off to Dubai a large islamic country and then have the nerve to Chat shit about palestinian kids and not caring they got killed

hypocrites

xxhpwxx

The same place budget Twinset the Mothership go. I like a nice hotel but it must get boring always going to these luxury white hotels. Surely the kids are old enough to see a bit of culture too. There’s a whole world out there.

thatinstalife22

Oh god the podcast. Them talking about ‘cap-si-ool’ wardrobes like they’re solving world poverty. I just cant. They honestly believe they’re some sort of gurus don’t they?! I just don’t know how someone sits through a whole podcast of that shit- my brain almost died watching the clip posted to insta.

• Haha
  • Sick

Hasanah123

VIP Member
That episode podcast where Philipa was crying then Sarah started crying, must be nice to cry about buying a £1.6m house and being beyond stressed about having no hot water and a leak (very old house) and making you cry and Sarah also crying with her, of shit like that makes them cry and beyond stressed, I wonder how they'll cope when its more than that. People cannot feed themselves amd their children but let's cry about not having hot water while I refurbish my near £2m house

Tweetypie

My prediction is P will try and break away from WAT and go it alone.
Nah, I think S is savvy and will do it first. She’s probably reading here thinking that cause my God I think P has more haters than she realises.