Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt Colleen feels bad that Becky is pregnant. All that tit with Wayne went down whilst she was pregnant, so if Becky pulls any crap about how her pregnancy is at risk I expect Colleen will be rolling her eyes.

Reactions: 11
Rebekah Vardy is extremely hard faced, I find it hard to believe she’d allow someone free reign over her Instagram account. Yes maybe when she was in the jungle her for PR purposes but I’d say as soon as she was back the passwords were changed again.

She will not let this go without a fight though! It suits her down to the ground - she absolutely loves being in the papers.

Never liked her. She really has been desperate to be the top wag since she got her claws into Jamie Vardy, it’s not cool or trendy to be a wag like it was for some people back in the day. You’re 10 years too late hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The obvious answer is, ask The Sun who blabbed. If they don't say it was person xyz, but say nothing, then safe to say it was RV. 😁

Reactions: 9
I thought this was quite a good reply on her Insta page.

Basically saying that irrespective of who had access, she holds the ultimate responsibility for the security of that account and the actions of its users.

"Without being rude, if many people have access to your Instagram account then that's your own fault. You shouldn't be so lax with your account security. Perhaps you can work out who knows your details, or has access, and then work on clearing your name in terms of selling stories... but you still have to take responsibility for it happening in the first place, as it's your job to ensure that your account is used only by yourself.

You can't call Colleen out for this, and seek legal advice on her naming you, when it's her privacy that has been invaded because of you/your account.

Sorry you're pregnant, must be really difficult to deal with carrying a baby and having a bit of drama in your life... But I imagine all those people who are going through cancer/other illnesses without being able to afford holidays, or a less than basic living condition have it worse. Chin up, you'll soon be a mum, and you will still live a good life. This will pass, and your life will continue. Be grateful."

• Heart
Reactions: 43
RV is a sneaky rat. Colleen was using her personal account and had issued a statement via twitter at the start of the year that someone close to her was leaking stories to the press. I’m sure RV saw this but still had the audacity to carry on as she didn’t realise Colleen had set her stories up just so ONLY RV could see them. If she was such a concerned friend maybe she should have then checked her account to make sure no one was using it, if she knew the stress of all theses stories coming out about Colleen. But she is not an innocent party and thought she could get away with it as she was assuming that ALL of Colleens followers were viewing the stories too. I hope Colleen releases the screenshots! I’m itching to see 😅. I wonder just how two faced RV is? I wonder if she ever reached out to Colleen when the papers were running these stories. Anyway, the tea is being served and I’m lapping it up.. ngl. 🤭🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 8
Wayne must be delighted they’re not in the headlines this time because he’s been caught shagging another “bird” see also prostitute/granny

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"The rumour as it that coleen as threatened her now,..my fella will shag ya nan"

I love The Sun comment section at times like this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
RV is a sneaky rat. Colleen was using her personal account and had issued a statement via twitter at the start of the year that someone close to her was leaking stories to the press. I’m sure RV saw this but still had the audacity to carry on as she didn’t realise Colleen had set her stories up just so ONLY RV could see them. If she was such a concerned friend maybe she should have then checked her account to make sure no one was using it, if she knew the stress of all theses stories coming out about Colleen. But she is not an innocent party and thought she could get away with it as she was assuming that ALL of Colleens followers were viewing the stories too. I hope Colleen releases the screenshots! I’m itching to see 😅. I wonder just how two faced RV is? I wonder if she ever reached out to Colleen when the papers were running these stories. Anyway, the tea is being served and I’m lapping it up.. ngl. 🤭🥳🥳🥳
She posted about 3 things about it over the year giving her plenty chance to stop but she didn't. Cant stand Vardy

Reactions: 8
So if Colleen was making posts and only showing the story to RV’s account was RV not thinking “hang on a minute, there’s only my like (or the insta equivalent) and no comments on this post”?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So if Colleen was making posts and only showing the story to RV’s account was RV not thinking “hang on a minute, there’s only my like (or the insta equivalent) and no comments on this post”?
doesnt work that way - it’s on Instagram stories so you can’t see who has interacted/viewed it unless you’re the account holder

Reactions: 9
doesnt work that way - it’s on Instagram stories so you can’t see who has interacted/viewed it unless you’re the account holder
So she wouldn’t see that a post was liked by *mutual friends names* and 72 other people or whatever?

Oh ignore me. Stories. Not grid posts. I’m a dozy twit sometimes 😂

Reactions: 5
This is a cracking situation. Of course it happens in day to day ordinary life but this is pure gold. CR has handled it brilliantly. 👏👏👏
I'm pulling up a chair and will share my popcorn...🍿🍿🍿
Reading this even brought me out of the Mrs meldrum corner for a nosey. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does this count as doxxing?
Horrible thing to say, regardless of what she may or may not have done.
No because it’s not the persons real identity. You can share social media names...not always morally the right thing to do but that persons message was so awful I have no sympathy for them. I’m sure whoever sent it would have made the account purely for that comment though

Reactions: 2
No because it’s not the persons real identity. You can share social media names...not always morally the right thing to do but that persons message was so awful I have no sympathy for them. I’m sure whoever sent it would have made the account purely for that comment though
I looked them up on Insta and they have over 100 followers, most of whom seem to be genuine accounts. I think it's a 'sub for sub' type of account though (they follow over 1,000 accounts) - they've never posted any pics. Horrible message to have sent RV but I bet it's not the first nasty one she's received over the years; I do think she's playing the sympathy card. Still, no excuse for anyone to send that sort of thing.

Reactions: 1
Thank you for explaining. I thought as such!

Reactions: 1