Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
I thought this was quite a good reply on her Insta page.

Basically saying that irrespective of who had access, she holds the ultimate responsibility for the security of that account and the actions of its users.

"Without being rude, if many people have access to your Instagram account then that's your own fault. You shouldn't be so lax with your account security. Perhaps you can work out who knows your details, or has access, and then work on clearing your name in terms of selling stories... but you still have to take responsibility for it happening in the first place, as it's your job to ensure that your account is used only by yourself.

You can't call Colleen out for this, and seek legal advice on her naming you, when it's her privacy that has been invaded because of you/your account.

Sorry you're pregnant, must be really difficult to deal with carrying a baby and having a bit of drama in your life... But I imagine all those people who are going through cancer/other illnesses without being able to afford holidays, or a less than basic living condition have it worse. Chin up, you'll soon be a mum, and you will still live a good life. This will pass, and your life will continue. Be grateful."

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just here for the Coleen Vs Rebekah drama 😂😂😂
It's like footballers wives circa 2000!!!

Are we all Team Coleen?
I think Rebekah's excuse sounds like complete bullshit tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jetfire

Nicola McLean has lied too this morning on vine.
She claims to have spoken to rebecca personally and rebecca has had to take her kids out of school because of this.
Say what now? Kids are on holiday in Dubai so nowhere near school anyway!

Vardy has been caught out and she cant wriggle off this hook.
Why would others have access to her private account? A work account yes but a private one no.
Shes keeping the sun in her pocket to ensure no shit stories come out about her
She also claims she doesnt need the money yet she did "I'm a celeb"
Beckham doesnt need the money yet did an advert for sharpie pens
Being wealthy doesn't mean you wont sell your granny for a fiver

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
No, she is fronting it out so far.... Its @beckyvardy
Thanks I was looking up ‘Rebekah’

Hahahah ‘if You had told me I could have changed my passwords to see if it stopped’

Erm yeah, it would have stopped if she told you she knew it was you???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can you blame this Vardy woman for thinking it's ok to do it, Wayne betrays Colleen over and over and she lets him away with it so why not Rebekah!
She must only accept deceit and betrayal when it lines her own pockets!
Excellent point, I didn't even think about that tbh.
I'm just so invested in the drama that I'm waiting on Tanya Turner rocking up with a bottle of prosecco and a plan to bump one of them off 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Impleo

VIP Member
she’s not going down without a fight...
where’s Jeremy Kyle when you need him... “WHY YA’ LYIN’....WHY YA’ LYIN’!!!”

If Coleen has this wrong, Rebekah has got herself a permanent seat on the Loose Women panel and a place on Strictly 2020. 🙏 Please let Coleen be right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Wayne must be delighted they’re not in the headlines this time because he’s been caught shagging another “bird” see also prostitute/granny

• Haha
Reactions: 27

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Think it's worth remembering that it's not just any old paper these stories have been sold to, but the scummiest of them all,The Sun. Colleen is a proud Liverpudlian, she has supported the local campaigns against The Sun, for Vardy to sell to them will be an extra sting in the tail

Reactions: 23

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Can you blame this Vardy woman for thinking it's ok to do it, Wayne betrays Colleen over and over and she lets him away with it so why not Rebekah!
She must only accept deceit and betrayal when it lines her own pockets!
Yes I can blame her.
Just because Wayne is a cock and she stays and puts up with it, doesn’t mean it’s acceptable for a friend to betray her as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Another reason to believe Vardy is lying when she says she's been following people she doesn't know.
She might as well come out and tell the truth.
20191009_140723.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22