Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coleen has kept her trump card up her sleeve too by not posting any of the evidence yet, I'm guessing she's waiting to see what excuses and explanations are wheeled out first.
Yup and there is no way she would have done this without their lawyers going over it all about 100 times and knowing the evidence against RV is watertight. Just too risky.

Reactions: 15
Don’t mess with the Rooney 🥰.

Vardy is a fame hungry ,greedy vulture and she deserves all the shite being flung her way.

What a nasty twit!

Reactions: 9
I would love if it was mistaken identity 😂😂
because the fall out from that after she so publicly outed her would be brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So does this mean RV is the secret wag who
Does the weekly column in the sun? Seems too much of a coincidence....

Reactions: 17
I would love if it was mistaken identity 😂😂
because the fall out from that after she so publicly outed her would be brilliant
She obviously consulted lawyers first.

She said "Rebekah Vardy's account"
Not just "Rebekah Vardy"

Therefore, she can say it could be someone who was managing Rebekah's social media etc, she isn't solely pointing fingers at Rebekah herself.

Reactions: 17
She obviously consulted lawyers first.

She said "Rebekah Vardy's account"
Not just "Rebekah Vardy"

Therefore, she can say it could be someone who was managing Rebekah's social media etc, she isn't solely pointing fingers at Rebekah herself.
yeah I know, it’s all been said up thread.
But one could hope for a bigger fallout and extensions and fake eyelashes flying everywhere 🙂

So does this mean RV is the secret wag who
Does the weekly column in the sun? Seems too much of a coincidence....
You have a point! There's so many secrets that have a gagging order slapped on them but somehow the gutter press find out..... everything except the name.
I still want to know which married footballer got his mistress pregnant and has set her up for life?

Yup and there is no way she would have done this without their lawyers going over it all about 100 times and knowing the evidence against RV is watertight. Just too risky.
Now, I don't really care for either of them, but I hope Colleen has consulted lawyers and has hard evidence.
When I first heard this earlier, i did think 'if' it wasn't RV, yet she has been publicly named and her health is affected in anyway and anything happens to her baby, I can't imagine this would go down well for Colleen. We all know how quickly people can go from hero to zero in the public eye. Maybe the timing could be a bit better.

Reactions: 4
I bet Vardy’s family are biting their tongues with “I told you so” comments - they warned him before the wedding!

Reactions: 2
Now, I don't really care for either of them, but I hope Colleen has consulted lawyers and has hard evidence.
When I first heard this earlier, i did think 'if' it wasn't RV, yet she has been publicly named and her health is affected in anyway and anything happens to her baby, I can't imagine this would go down well for Colleen. We all know how quickly people can go from hero to zero in the public eye. Maybe the timing could be a bit better.
Pretty sure she’s taken legal advice and that’s why it’s taken so long to put her. Also worded very careful as from her ‘account’ not her

Reactions: 3