Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch This Morning? Danielle Lloyd saying she thinks it's definitely her because of things that have happened between them previously.....
You would think DL would lie low forever basically. I always wondered how she got off so lightly after the Jade Goody/Shilpa Shetty row. Watching the programme about Jade recently DL said some of the very worst things about Shilpa along the lines of going back where she came from.

Part of RVs problem is that she is a very deeply unlikeable person. I think she is *probably* guilty as sin. But I too think CR handled it all wrong. It must've been so nice and satisfying to sit and press send on that tweet. But she has had months and months to discover who the snake was, so she didn't send it in the heat of the moment or in blind rage (which is more understandable I think). It's the calculated nature of it that leaves a bit of a bad taste in the mouth.
But is brilliant entertainment. I'm so conflicted!

Reactions: 11
Becky’s hubby plays for my football team and none of the wives and girlfriends of the other players like her but have to be a bit two-faced to keep the peace because she’s so vindictive. Jamie is great and everyone loves him but Becky, not so much. When she first got with Jamie she did her utmost to become top wag (🙄) to the point where she turned pretty much everyone against a players girlfriend - it was full on Footballers Wives at LCFC back then! Anyway, I messaged this girl after she did the old Kermit sipping tea meme and she said she was surprised she hadn’t been called out earlier because she had made her life and the lives of others hell. So there you go, Becky is not a nice person and I guess she’s doing everything in her power to come out of this with her reputation (lol) intact. I’m not arsed about her but if it affects Jamie’s performance on the pitch I’m kicking off 😂

Will go back to lurking again now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could this be Wayne that sold these stories to deflect attention from his womanising? Coleen will have let him in on what she was doing id guess.. Hes a snake so is it beyond belief??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was on stories not the posts. Only the poster can see who’s watched it.

On posts you can’t see who’s viewed it, stories you can see exactly who looked at it
Thanks @Youtubegossip I’m still getting the hang of how insta works as a poster. I can manage to navigate my way around to see other people’s stuff just about. That’s cleared it up for me 😀

Reactions: 1
I agree that maybe she should have handled it differently but you are all forgetting 2 things: She is Northen and Scouse. We dont mess about - la
(scouse via grandad but am claiming it)

I am loving it, she has behaved exactly how I would in that she did name and shame (however in my case i would be drunk, then sober up and panic and delete, so no longer use twitter as i have devil thumbs)

Plus by naming and shaming she has dodged the super injunction that would have come had she tipped her the wink.

• Haha
Becky’s hubby plays for my football team and none of the wives and girlfriends of the other players like her but have to be a bit two-faced to keep the peace because she’s so vindictive. Jamie is great and everyone loves him but Becky, not so much. When she first got with Jamie she did her utmost to become top wag (🙄) to the point where she turned pretty much everyone against a players girlfriend - it was full on Footballers Wives at LCFC back then! Anyway, I messaged this girl after she did the old Kermit sipping tea meme and she said she was surprised she hadn’t been called out earlier because she had made her life and the lives of others hell. So there you go, Becky is not a nice person and I guess she’s doing everything in her power to come out of this with her reputation (lol) intact. I’m not arsed about her but if it affects Jamie’s performance on the pitch I’m kicking off 😂

Will go back to lurking again now.
Hello fellow LCFC fan 😊 that last bit is exactly how I feel about the situation! Hope Vards has had words. It's embarrassing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I like the way CR dealt with it , I hope she has no regrets.

I don’t know her, obvs, but I sincerely hope she’s got all her information and proof lined up ready to counter the bollocks that Vardy will come out with to deny she’s the culprit.

Reactions: 9
Coleen clearly had suspicions from the start as why else would she block everyone except Vardy - so there's more to this and also Becky wanted Coleen to phone her first - why, to offer her hush money!!!!!
Why can't The Sun confirm where they got there information from.

Reactions: 2
Coleen clearly had suspicions from the start as why else would she block everyone except Vardy - so there's more to this and also Becky wanted Coleen to phone her first - why, to offer her hush money!!!!!
Why can't The Sun confirm where they got there information from.
Because the sun would ruin their whole business model. Who’s going to sell a story to a paper if there’s a good chance the paper will then out you

Reactions: 8
Colleen also said she had been working with the Police so I'm sure she has a lot more proof.

Reactions: 3
Personally I wouldn’t take the chance of something happening the baby and have it on my head that I might have caused it.
she should have waited until RV had given birth If she was planning on making it such a public bloodbath.

CR has covered for and kept quite about her rat of a husband enough times, would a few months really have made a difference.
she could easily have dropped some indirect posts up until then.

Reactions: 9
Personally I wouldn’t take the chance of something happening the baby and have it on my head that I might have caused it.
she should have waited until RV had given birth If she was planning on making it such a public bloodbath.

CR has covered for and kept quite about her rat of a husband enough times, would a few months really have made a difference.
she could easily have dropped some indirect posts up until then.
I'm getting suspicious that you're actually RV!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know much about RV but all of the memes to come out of this have been hilarious. 😂

I'm getting suspicious that you're actually RV!!
yep, that’s me, you got me.
I think everyone loves the drama......but I kinda love receipts 🤷‍♀️

I find it trashy, it’s hilarious for sure, but it’s trashy 🙂
the tit the Rooneys have been part of in the past... all down to daddy and his wandering hands is nasty, now mummy is adding to the tabloid mix.

I believe it should have been handled away from the public ”twitter” court and if that makes me a scanky footballers wife fine.

also, I’m SOOOO over these “I think you’re....xxxx” just because someone dares to disagree with the pack.
If you’re worried im vardy, hit report 😂😂😂 admin can deal with it.

my opinion. My post. 🙂🙂🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

the tit the Rooneys have been part of in the past... all down to daddy and his wandering hands is nasty, now mummy is adding to the tabloid mix.

I believe it should have been handled away from the public ”twitter” court and if that makes me a scanky footballers wife fine.

also, I’m SOOOO over these “I think you’re....xxxx” just because someone dares to disagree with the pack.

my opinion. My post. 🙂🙂🙂
I actually thought you were Wayne pretending to be Coleen pretending to be vardy 🤔🙄

• Haha

my opinion. My post. 🙂🙂🙂
Where's your sense of humour?! It was quite clearly a joke. I'm sure a staff member is not going to be an actual Z lister!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where's your sense of humour?! It was quite clearly a joke. I'm sure a staff member is not going to be an actual Z lister!
how can I be expected to ‘av a sense of humour when I’m preggers and Rooney has stiched me up big time hun 😂😂

69F477AF-DE18-41C4-863E-000BF24F5F86.jpeg

me right now.....

@Suzesnooze i think I triggered myself by almost defending this woman.
I’m not defending her FYI 😂 it’s just all so “channel 5“ scanky 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15