Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she’s taken legal advice and that’s why it’s taken so long to put her. Also worded very careful as from her ‘account’ not her
Yeah, but as you’ll see, most people have ignored the ‘account’ bit.
So if it was one of RV’s lot that gave access to her insta, people seem to be ignoring that and going straight for RV regardless

she’s not going down without a fight...
where’s Jeremy Kyle when you need him... “WHY YA’ LYIN’....WHY YA’ LYIN’!!!”

If Coleen has this wrong, Rebekah has got herself a permanent seat on the Loose Women panel and a place on Strictly 2020. 🙏 Please let Coleen be right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t believe Coleen would create such a shitstorm unless she was certain Vardy was the person responsible for the leaks.

Does anyone let another person loose on their sm accounts?

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe Coleen would create such a shitstorm unless she was certain Vardy was the person responsible for the leaks.

I don't know how these things work, but could she have given an assistant access, who in turn used it to make a bit of £££ on the side?

Reactions: 4

It isn't uncommon for celebrities to have a team that is also behind their SM so totally possible. They will monitor the accounts.

I think she is just using that as an excuse though.

She said "if you called me, I would have changed my password to see if it stops." HAHAHA, of course, it would stop because Coleen would have told you!!

Reactions: 18
It isn't uncommon for celebrities to have a team that is also behind their SM so totally possible. They will monitor the accounts.

I think she is just using that as an excuse though.

She said "if you called me, I would have changed my password to see if it stops." HAHAHA, of course, it would stop because Coleen would have told you!!
Would any of us consider Vardy a celeb though, would she need a team to organise her accounts ?

Reactions: 5
Even if it is an assistant or such Colleen has said it came from her account which isn’t a lie

Reactions: 4
Would any of us consider Vardy a celeb though, would she need a team to organise her accounts ?
No I wouldn't. But that doesn't mean she wouldn't hire somebody. Haha.

Honestly, I think Coleen alluding to it being the account of Vardy rather than Vardy herself was just a smart way for her not to be dealt with a libel/defamation court case from Vardy.

Reactions: 14
I suppose we won’t be seeing Jamie and Wazza in the same studio for MOTD.

Wayne would definitely take Jamie in a fight , no doubt .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, I agree. As if she has enough assistants managing her social media to warrant a ‘forensic investigation’ 🙄 I’m sure she’ll find someone to take the fall for her though. I also think she’s given the paper the stories as a kind of exchange deal so they avoid printing stuff about her (RV).
As a side note, I know RV’s ex boyfriend (through a friend of a friend) and he sells stories on RV whenever he needs money for birthdays and Christmas.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
But, Coleen said it was her Personal account, not the one she lets normal common folk follow! Like just family and friends.
So could Rebekah in turn have not been using a personal account? 🤔

Reactions: 9
I LOVE these witch fights. 😁 And I think RV has been caught red handed, she seems like such a sweet innocent fragile flower too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My SIL was married to a footballer, had two kids with him, and he still found time to shag around. She left him in a very public way, fleeced him for her half, and now lives a happy life out of the limelight. She had to endure a long time being followed by tabloids but the freedom and independence she has now at 45 is enviable. No one bothers her any more and she is with a great guy. Her ex is now a has-been ex-athlete and he’s lost his looks. I hope Colleen finds the courage to take the leap. She could make a great life with the dosh she will get.

Reactions: 17

Yel

Now posting troll messages, yeah like that's going to get her off the hook

Screenshot_2019-10-09-20-17-01-973_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 2
She's flying home to prove her innocence!

What are they doing on holiday anyway? Shouldn't her kids be in school?!
Coleen must be able to pin it specifically on RV, RV’s denials just aren’t going to wash, can’t wait to hear them 😁😁

Reactions: 1