Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are discussing this on Jeremy vine and I'm surprised that the panel are sympathising with RV .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
So if Colleen was making posts and only showing the story to RV’s account was RV not thinking “hang on a minute, there’s only my like (or the insta equivalent) and no comments on this post”?
It was on stories not the posts. Only the poster can see who’s watched it.

On posts you can’t see who’s viewed it, stories you can see exactly who looked at it

Reactions: 1
An "infuencer expert" is on LBC talking about it now, saying a load of crap and that it's quite possible vardy is telling the truth.

Also says that content creator influencers have a professional photographer and strict rules that they have to adhere to. 🙄

From summer the infuencer marketing agency. This whole industry is based on such shaky foundations.

She'll just get someone to take the fall, then come out with sob stories about how it affected her mental health and risked the life of her baby.

Let's see her fight back then have her story exposed as more lies.

Reactions: 3
An "infuencer expert" is on LBC talking about it now, saying a load of crap and that it's quite possible vardy is telling the truth.

Also says that content creator influencers have a professional photographer and strict rules that they have to adhere to. 🙄

From summer the infuencer marketing agency. This whole industry is based on such shaky foundations.

She'll just get someone to take the fall, then come out with sob stories about how it affected her mental health and risked the life of her baby.

Someone’s already proved that when she said she was following loads of people she didn’t know so someone had access to her account, that innthe last ten days she’s only unfollowed two people. So surely that squashes that claim

Reactions: 2
Someone’s already proved that when she said she was following loads of people she didn’t know so someone had access to her account, that innthe last ten days she’s only unfollowed two people. So surely that squashes that claim
She could have Unfollowed 22 and then followed 20 more people and wouldn't show up on social blade. But unlikely

Her account was actually loosing followers, until yesterday.

Net follows were -6 yesterday.

wagatha christie is just waiting to play her cards 😆

Reactions: 2

Similar was said on jeremy vine, but Nicola maclean was on the panel and it was pointed out that she was just sticking up for her mate 😂

Nobody on the these panels think as critically as we do on tattle!

Reactions: 5
I've got a gut feeling that this isn't going to go well for CR. I couldn't specifically put my finger on why but I think the tide will turn. I think she is completely right here but needs to tread carefully.

Reactions: 5
I've got a gut feeling that this isn't going to go well for CR. I couldn't specifically put my finger on why but I think the tide will turn. I think she is completely right here but needs to tread carefully.
Same. I think RV will come out of this just fine.
She’s fighting back and she’s confident in her fight, so I assume even if it was her she has a get-out clause lined up.

I know this won’t be popular but I really do think CR did this the wrong way. 😬
She should have confronted her face to face first and then released a statement.
This is tacky. They’re not in a show,
there are kids and family involved on both sides.

don’t get me wrong I love the drama 🤣🤣
there’s just no class on either side.

Reactions: 11
She’s fighting back and she’s confident in her fight, so I assume even if it was her she has a get-out clause lined up.

She should have confronted her face to face first and then released a statement.

If it was RV doing it, I disagree, she’s made Coleens business public property so fair play to coleen for doing the same back.

I’m guessing Coleen is 99.99% sure it’s her, she’s have surely taken legal advice first

Reactions: 9
Nicola McLean has lied too this morning on vine.
She claims to have spoken to rebecca personally and rebecca has had to take her kids out of school because of this.
Say what now? Kids are on holiday in Dubai so nowhere near school anyway!

Vardy has been caught out and she cant wriggle off this hook.
Why would others have access to her private account? A work account yes but a private one no.
Shes keeping the sun in her pocket to ensure no tit stories come out about her
She also claims she doesnt need the money yet she did "I'm a celeb"
Beckham doesnt need the money yet did an advert for sharpie pens
Being wealthy doesn't mean you wont sell your granny for a fiver

• Haha
Reactions: 32

I agree. Yesterday I found it highly entertaining because it is brilliant. But today when I thought about I thought CR could've handled it differently. Told RV she was onto her and to never contact her again OR she would then release her statement. I have zero sympathy for RV - she is a dick - but she has children. I've been criticising a woman on another thread for orchestrating a twitter pile on and and this really is no different but on a much much bigger scale. Like you I think it just seems tacky.

The obvious answer is, ask The Sun who blabbed. If they don't say it was person xyz, but say nothing, then safe to say it was RV. 😁
This ⬆ Surely, forensics aside, if that is indeed what RV is doing, all it takes is for The Sun to confirm and the shows over. Seems odd RV not going straight to The Sun to clear her name.

I agree. Yesterday I found it highly entertaining because it is brilliant. But today when I thought about I thought CR could've handled it differently. Told RV she was onto her and to never contact her again OR she would then release her statement. I have zero sympathy for RV - she is a dick - but she has children. I've been criticising a woman on another thread for orchestrating a twitter pile on and and this really is no different but on a much much bigger scale. Like you I think it just seems tacky.
same!
Look at twitter and Instagram, it’s an orchestrated campaign, her mentions are awful!!!
Does she deserve it 🤣 absolutely!!!
But CR has brought the information to the table and allowed thousands to “prosecute”
I hate that pack mentality on social media.

I don’t think that’s fair regardless of how entertaining it is 🤣
Not saying it should never come out. I just don’t agree with how it’s been done.
Both families have kids and CR’s already have enough trash to catch up with online when it comes to Wayne 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch This Morning? Danielle Lloyd saying she thinks it's definitely her because of things that have happened between them previously.....

Reactions: 1
Let’s not forget that Colleen had an idea who it was which is why she blocked everyone apart from RV, so she obviously has more proof up her sleeve!

Reactions: 12
Let’s not forget that Colleen had an idea who it was which is why she blocked everyone apart from RV, so she obviously has more proof up her sleeve!
she probably does but......

Did anyone watch This Morning? Danielle Lloyd saying she thinks it's definitely her because of things that have happened between them previously.....
this is what’s gonna happen now, we saw it yesterday with other blue ticks jumping on the bandwagon for a ride.

they were at one point friends 🤷‍♀️ So sort it out in the background and then sell your story. 🤷‍♀️
let everyone have their opinion then but if she was blindsided with this, whilst pregnant and had the fake tans and the general public baying for blood WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE FROM CR.
I don’t think I agree with that 😬
So far we have nothing but an instagram post and CR’s word for it 🤷‍♀️
nothing more, but look at the response.
I sound like I’m defending the trashy hoe 😂 I’m really not.

The Sun aren’t going to reveal their sources unless they’re threatened with legal action otherwise no one will ever come forward with stories ever again.
I’m not sure RV will come out of this smelling of roses. I mean, she’ll get someone to take the fall for her, but she’s not universally liked, is she? It’ll follow her around for years.

Reactions: 7