Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounding old fashion here and someone is out of the loop with the Wags/reality-star crowds - umm who is Rebekah Vardy?
But Coleen post read like a good old fashion murder story.

Reactions: 5
Sounding old fashion here and someone is out of the loop with the Wags/reality-star crowds - umm who is Rebekah Vardy?
Jamie Vardy (leicester city player) wife. She is a piece of work and I believe she did do this and her denial statement sounds like b@#$%€£s to me.
I wonder if she has sold stories on other famous friends too.

Reactions: 8
Jamie Vardy (leicester city player) wife. She is a piece of work and I believe she did do this and her denial statement sounds like b@#$%€£s to me.
I wonder if she has sold stories on other famous friends too.
Thanks, figured it was a wag.

Jamie vardy’s Wife he helped Leicester win the premier league a few years ago and she went on in a celeb

Coleen should maybe use some of this sleuthing on her rat of a husband too. Just saying

Reactions: 12
Wowzers, just been reading about it all. Really feel for Colleen she's had a tough time and as for Becky Vardy ive never liked her - she bangs on about how trolls have ruined her life yet she is a troll herself. Just hope Jamie sees what he's married - if he has any sense boot her out. I can see why his parents didnt approve of the wedding.
Oh and one last thing yes Becky you are pregnant its not an illness - so stop using that as an excuse

Reactions: 12
Have you seen Vardy's denial statement over it? Apparently she was hacked, other people have had access to her account and she's pregnant 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rebekah’s trying to get the daily mail to close their comment section and playing the ‘someone could take their life’ card

Reactions: 5
Just here for the Coleen Vs Rebekah drama 😂😂😂
It's like footballers wives circa 2000!!!

Are we all Team Coleen?
I think Rebekah's excuse sounds like complete bullshit tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Rebekah is getting slated in her instagram denial. Own your tit!

Reactions: 9
How plausible is her excuse? Would someone like her be naive enough to give out her log in info and then not subsequently change her password? Could someone else be logged in as her on another device and her not know? I'm not a fan of either of these women but if this is all true, it's a really 💩 thing for her to be doing to Coleen.

Reactions: 6

Yel

Instagram lets you view the login activity and it takes seconds to enable 2-step verification which you would do if you thought others had access.

Her excuses don't sound plausible at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The big reveal at the end of Coleen's statement was so funny 😂

I'm guessing Rebekah means that her management/PR are logged in to post for her?

Reactions: 6
Just here for the Coleen Vs Rebekah drama 😂😂😂
It's like footballers wives circa 2000!!!

Are we all Team Coleen?
I think Rebekah's excuse sounds like complete bullshit tbh!
100% Team Coleen here. Rebekah’s gonna need a better excuse than the rolled out a million times when a celeb fucks up ‘hacked account’ one

Has Vardy deleted her Instagram?? Just went to look and can’t find it even through jamies

Reactions: 9