Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to date someone who was related to Colleen.
The impression i got was because they are a both from tight knit , catholic families , they’d do anything to keep up appearances and maintain the family structure, especially Colleen’s family who accompany her on a lot of trips and back and forth to the states etc.
Being scousers they are very proud and stick together but behind closed doors they are fuming about his behaviour.

Reactions: 5
I remember seeing pics in a mag when she went with her family on a pilgrimage to Lourdes. No sign of Wayne

He doesn’t usually go to the effort of even trying to deny it though?? So maybe he’s telling the truth for once.

He doesn’t usually go to the effort of even trying to deny it though?? So maybe he’s telling the truth for once.
If he was indeed telling the truth, I doubt she would've gone to meet him straight away and drag him, so to speak, back to the UK. When they were pictured at the airport, she looked fed up and he looked like a teenager whose parents forced him to go to a boring event! If he was telling the truth, surely they would've put a united front? It looked like they were strangers! He f***ed up, period. https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/29/wayn...-coleen-denying-cheating-hotel-girl-10652891/

How the duck she can continually sleep with him when he's absolutely disgusting is beyond me. She's made her money, she can come out of the marriage now and find someone reasonably attractive. Wayne has money, but that's about it. You'd need a paper bag over his head to procreate with that :sick:
He’s what my brother would refer to as a ‘double bagger’-bag over his head then one over your own in case his falls off.
Whereas I normally tut and sigh and tell him he’s horrible when he comes out with stuff like this I agree with him this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s what my brother would refer to as a ‘double bagger’-bag over his head then one over your own in case his falls off.
Whereas I normally tut and sigh and tell him he’s horrible when he comes out with stuff like this I agree with him this time 😂
Double bagger :ROFLMAO: I'm totally stealing this as my new phrase for ugly blokes!

Reactions: 4
Coleen is a devout catholic & I doubt she’ll ever leave leave him.
I’ve never seen her go to Church? She lived ‘in sin’ before they married and they didn’t marry in a Church.i don’t call that being devout!

Reactions: 6
I feel for her as it’s the only relationship she’s ever known, she was thrust into the spotlight when he was at Everton at a very young age with probably little advice on how to deal with it all.
I think she wants to keep her family together at the detriment of her own wellbeing as she doesn’t know how to be on her own so the best option is actually the worst.
We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors and we weren’t in the club/hotel so he may be telling the truth this time and she flew out to put on a united front. We all know what the tabloids are like for fabrication and bull💩 anything to sell more than a rival!

Reactions: 2
I think she likes the rich lifestyle Wayne affords her too much to give it up and there’s the prospect of being a single mother of four and starting over. But Shrek doesn’t even try to hide his cheating anymore, maybe he has a serious alcohol problem and sex addiction. But he’s still an hole, who continues to humiliate his wife.