Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't thinks she stays for the money or the 'status'- maybe once, but she would do extremely well from a divorce settlement and doesn't seem to take any interest in being in the media anymore.

I imagine she couldn't stand to see him go on to marry again (which he probably would!) and have more kids with another woman. I expect she feels she is protecting her children but really, it is giving them the absolute worst example of how a happy marriage should be.

I feel for her personally. She has been with him all of her adult life and obviously invested a lot into her relationship. All those heartbreaks he has put her through... when will she say enough is enough?

Reactions: 3

Found a statement she gave the last time he was caught doing the dirt. I do feel for her - she seems so nice and level headed and just wants her family to be together.
What a load of bollocks!!! She'll never leave him, period.
A brilliant dad would start off by showing some respect for the mother of his children, for the children and try to set a good example for them!! How can't she see that?
At the end of the day, cuddling/playing with the kids won't make up for the fact that he has absolutely no problem breaking their hearts putting them through one ordeal after another! How on earth is that considered being a brilliant dad?
Maybe it'll change? NO, IT WON'T! Once a pig, always a pig and there is no way in hell that she'll ever be able to change him.

That Colleen is an absolute imbecile! She should've got rid of Shrek yes ago.,.Why the hell would anyone stay with someone who has betrayed them and their kids??? I've no sympathy for her whatsoever.
He is pathetic. Money isn't everything.,Ugh! Repulsive!!

Reactions: 5
I thought Wayne must be at least 40 but he is only 33. So young. There really is no reason he and Colleen stay together. They both have the chance of future happy relationships if they want. The children will be fine if they separate. At this point Colleen is chosing to stay with him knowing exactly what he gets up to. Such a completely fucked up relationship.
I agree with this. My other half became a dad ridiculously young,he was 17 and kids mum was only 16 :eek: Their relationship was riddled with infidelity on a very tit for tat basis and he wasn’t in love with her but stayed because of pressure from his parents to “do the right thing”. More kids and marriage followed but their relationship was a sham and they were together for the kids sake.

Eventually they split and now are both happy with different people. I know people say once a cheater but I think when a couple has got together that young,that’s not necessarily the case when they give themselves the chance to meet the right person .

Reactions: 6
I agree with this. My other half became a dad ridiculously young,he was 17 and kids mum was only 16 :eek: Their relationship was riddled with infidelity on a very tit for tat basis and he wasn’t in love with her but stayed because of pressure from his parents to “do the right thing”. More kids and marriage followed but their relationship was a sham and they were together for the kids sake.

Eventually they split and now are both happy with different people. I know people say once a cheater but I think when a couple has got together that young,that’s not necessarily the case when they give themselves the chance to meet the right person .
I definitely think they need to split. Coleen needs to forget the idea of a happy family as Wayne clearly has other ideas.

I think she’s scared to leave. When your faced with your first relationship ending, especially when you’ve been together since teens feels like the end of the world. If only she knew that life goes on afterwards and she could be happier than ever.

I don’t know how she can have any feelings for him. I understand being together from a young age, I was with my ex from 15-29, no cheating but we didn’t work out, they clearly don’t work anymore and she’s clinging on. There comes a point when you wake up and realise it’s dead.

Reactions: 2
He won’t change because he has no reason to change. He knows full well that he can continue to behave that way and get away with it, so why would he bother changing??

The only way he might change is once she’s kicked him to the kerb and he’s realised what he’s lost.
Yes he might have a lot of dolly birds after him after that but it will always be in the back of his mind that they are using him for his fame/ money whereas Coleen was with him when he had nothing

I imagine she couldn't stand to see him go on to marry again (which he probably would!) and have more kids with another woman. I expect she feels she is protecting her children but really, it is giving them the absolute worst example of how a happy marriage should be.
I think this is the reason. She knows he’ll move on and carry on having kids with someone else and that would affect her and her kids lives and inheritance.

Reactions: 4
He should leave her. He’s clearly not happy and she clearly won’t get the hint she’s not enough for him so rather than her constantly humiliate herself by taking him back every time then he should be the one to end it.
See i disagree. Men don’t need to be unhappy in a marriage to cheat. Men are driven by sexual need. If they are dirty dogs they just will. He could love Colleen and be quite content within his marriage but if he’s a dirty dog he’ll cheat - it’s for one reason and that’s sex. Hence why he went with a prostitute years ago. Women who cheat tend to cheat because they are unhappy with their marriage. They want attention and not just the sex part. I asked my hubby about this last night and he totally agreed with me. My hubby said it’s only integrity that stops a man from cheating. A man can still love his wife and go and cheat. My hubby said he would never do it but he has known men that has and it’s never been because they don’t love their wife. It’s been for sex and sex only.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
See i disagree. Men don’t need to be unhappy in a marriage to cheat. Men are driven by sexual need. If they are dirty dogs they just will. He could love Colleen and be quite content within his marriage but if he’s a dirty dog he’ll cheat - it’s for one reason and that’s sex. Hence why he went with a prostitute years ago. Women who cheat tend to cheat because they are unhappy with their marriage. They want attention and not just the sex part. I asked my hubby about this last night and he totally agreed with me. My hubby said it’s only integrity that stops a man from cheating. A man can still love his wife and go and cheat. My hubby said he would never do it but he has known men that has and it’s never been because they don’t love their wife. It’s been for sex and sex only.
Either way, he's an inconsiderate, socially inept prick!

Reactions: 9
Call me a cold hearted witch, but Coleen knew exactly what she was getting herself into. Look at all the crap he did when they were dating!!!
Exactly!!!! Colleen is an airhead... I feel sorry for the kids. It's worse the parents staying together... Just sign out and F Off outta there!

Exactly!!!! Colleen is an airhead... I feel sorry for the kids. It's worse the parents staying together... Just sign out and F Off outta there!
100%!! He's a piece of s**t and a terrible influence on their boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Who would forgive sleeping with prostitutes? Certainly not me. It feels worse to me than an actual affair. It’s so seedy.

Reactions: 5
Judging by the girls he's been with in the past including those older ones from the brothel 'anyhole is a goal'

I may be wrong but isn't this the first time he's ckne out to deny anything happened. Usual stance is not to say anything. Maybe what he's saying is true.