Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% Team Coleen here. Rebekah’s gonna need a better excuse than the rolled out a million times when a celeb fucks up ‘hacked account’ one

Has Vardy deleted her Instagram?? Just went to look and can’t find it even through jamies
No, she is fronting it out so far.... Its @beckyvardy

Reactions: 2
No, she is fronting it out so far.... Its @beckyvardy
Thanks I was looking up ‘Rebekah’

Hahahah ‘if You had told me I could have changed my passwords to see if it stopped’

Erm yeah, it would have stopped if she told you she knew it was you???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That statement off Rebecca Vardy 🤦‍♀️ Someone I know blocked me from seeing one of their posts on Facebook but left it up for my friends and family to see who then told me. When I confronted her she blames her kids!! So her kids who are like 5 and 6 went into to her Facebook went on her recent post and typed only my name in 🤷‍♀️ Erm ok!! At least if you get caught have the grace to admit I’d think far more of you then! Safe to say I’ve cut her out my life since who needs rats like that in your life!!
Oh and if anyone’s interested the status was telling everyone she was pregnant which I already knew!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the comments on rebekahs insta post are too funny! not sure thats the response she expected but when you're a snake, you're gonna get called a snake, grab popcorn and a cuppa ;)

Reactions: 10
the comments on rebekahs insta post are too funny! not sure thats the response she expected but when you're a snake, you're gonna get called a snake, grab popcorn and a cuppa ;)
I think she was expecting sympathy 😂 FAIL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She says she doesn’t need the money. But I’m sure she was seduced by even MORE money to spend o

I think she was expecting sympathy 😂 FAIL
If she didn’t need the money why did she go on I’m a celeb??

I’m sure her husband is very rich, but what does she do

Reactions: 12
Just seen this on Becky's Instagram, not sure if its the truth or someone pretending they know a person from The Sun.
One thing's for certain Becky has 10k extra followers since this came out in the open...
20191009_132256.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20