Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you blame this Vardy woman for thinking it's ok to do it, Wayne betrays Colleen over and over and she lets him away with it so why not Rebekah!
She must only accept deceit and betrayal when it lines her own pockets!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s really interesting to see how many youtubers are sharing this drama, are team Coleen, and the memes and calling Becky out. When we do it we’re haters though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you blame this Vardy woman for thinking it's ok to do it, Wayne betrays Colleen over and over and she lets him away with it so why not Rebekah!
Excellent point, I didn't even think about that tbh.
I'm just so invested in the drama that I'm waiting on Tanya Turner rocking up with a bottle of prosecco and a plan to bump one of them off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes I can blame her.
Just because Wayne is a cock and she stays and puts up with it, doesn’t mean it’s acceptable for a friend to betray her as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You serious? She has ties with Wayne and children who she’s trying to protect from a broken home ( I do think Coleen should have left Wayne) but the Rebekah thing is nothing like the same. Wayne isn’t making money off the back of her for starters

Reactions: 11
Another reason to believe Vardy is lying when she says she's been following people she doesn't know.
She might as well come out and tell the truth.
20191009_140723.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You serious? She has ties with Wayne and children who she’s trying to protect from a broken home ( I do think Coleen should have left Wayne) but the Rebekah thing is nothing like the same. Wayne isn’t making money off the back of her for starters
No she just makes money off the back of him. That's why she allows it.
I'm not saying what Vardy has done is right, she's clearly a nasty little snake, and is the scum to go to the Sun of all papers. What I'm saying is there is double standards. Have pride and respect in yourself and don't allow anyone to betray you. Vardy saw her as an easy target because she allows others to do the same.

Excellent point, I didn't even think about that tbh.
I'm just so invested in the drama that I'm waiting on Tanya Turner rocking up with a bottle of prosecco and a plan to bump one of them off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If this was true Footballers Wives Vardy's baby would be Waynes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Coleen has kept her trump card up her sleeve too by not posting any of the evidence yet, I'm guessing she's waiting to see what excuses and explanations are wheeled out first.

Reactions: 17