Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colleen might be humiliated but she is RICH and humiliated. She likes money more than he likes her pride.
At this point, she has no 0% pride. It's all gone out the window!
Sees him for the millionth time all over a woman? Flies to see him straight away and tell him to quit and go back to the UK. As if that'll make him keep it in his pants!!

Reactions: 1
Why is he so thick that he keeps putting himself in the position that paps can get these types of photos of him?! Even if he hasn't cheated why does he not protect himself and Coleen from this humiliation. He needs to stop putting himself in the position where compromising (potentially innocent photos that look like something else) can be taken i.e. Stop going out drinking in well known celeb places where paps hang out. It would be very easy to cheat in complete privacy (not that I am condoning it 😂) Constantly humiliating his wife and before long his children will be old enough to be aware of all of this... Coleen can only protect them for so long.

After cheating on pregnant Coleen with a prostitute. What a keeper.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
After cheating on pregnant Coleen with a prostitute. What a keeper.
Do you know to be fair to him (which I hate) he has never hidden his contempt for her. From very early on. She has chosen to stay with him knowing this. Same with the Beckhams if the numerous rumours are true. Therefore sadly all pity for them both has gone. They are choosing this crappy life.

Reactions: 7
I actually feel sorry for her. As someone on the outside, it’s easy for us to say she’s mad and should leave. I don’t think she’s doing it for the money as let’s face it, she will be more than comfortable after a divorce settlement. I don’t think it’s for celebrity status as she’s very rarely papped and seems quite a private person in comparison to some other wags and reality ‘stars’. They got together as teenagers and it’s all she’s ever known. I truly believe she doesn’t want a broken family (as much as it’s damage beyond repair).

Reactions: 14
Does anyone actually find him remotely attractive? His face knocks me sick. He’s such a vile rat 🐀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Do you know to be fair to him (which I hate) he has never hidden his contempt for her. From very early on. She has chosen to stay with him knowing this. Same with the Beckhams if the numerous rumours are true. Therefore sadly all pity for them both has gone. They are choosing this crappy life.
True. Of course we'll never know how their relationship truly is, but I highly doubt that an hole who shows absolutely no regret and speaks of his wife this way, could be a loving husband.
I think it's really sad that Coleen has so little self-respect, that she would rather be in a relationship with a guy who constantly breaks her heart, because that's all she knows, instead of thinking she's worthy of a happy and healthy relationship with a guy who actually loves her. Because let's face it, Wayne doesn't love Coleen. He does all this s**t hoping she'll finally say it's enough and file for divorce, so he can live that bachelor life he so badly wants.

Reactions: 2
I actually feel sorry for her. As someone on the outside, it’s easy for us to say she’s mad and should leave. I don’t think she’s doing it for the money as let’s face it, she will be more than comfortable after a divorce settlement. I don’t think it’s for celebrity status as she’s very rarely papped and seems quite a private person in comparison to some other wags and reality ‘stars’. They got together as teenagers and it’s all she’s ever known. I truly believe she doesn’t want a broken family (as much as it’s damage beyond repair).
She had her own perfume, magazine column, various exclusive deals in ok magazine at one point. She only stopped because the tit hit the fan and his behaviour ended up in the press 🙄. I have no sympathy for her at all she should have left him years ago, she’s all about the 🤑

She had her own perfume, magazine column, various deals in ok magazine at one point. She only stopped because the tit hit the fan and his behaviour ended up in the press 🙄. I have no sympathy for her at all she should have left him years ago, she’s all about the 🤑
I get that completely but like you say, it’s stopped for whatever reason. I feel she’s more family orientated now as she’s always with the kids which is more than can be said for most ‘celebrities’. Again, the money thing, she won’t walk away penniless that’s for sure. I mean I hope she finds a bit of dignity to leave but I can’t say I don’t feel sorry for her.

Does anyone actually find him remotely attractive? His face knocks me sick. He’s such a vile rat 🐀
Remember when everyone called him Shrek? I can see the likeness!

I get that completely but like you say, it’s stopped for whatever reason. I feel she’s more family orientated now as she’s always with the kids which is more than can be said for most ‘celebrities’. Again, the money thing, she won’t walk away penniless that’s for sure. I mean I hope she finds a bit of dignity to leave but I can’t say I don’t feel sorry for her.
She is always with her kids but her family help her a lot. In fact her parents lived in a house very close to them which was obviously bought by Wayne and her Dad used to drive around in a top of the range car obviously bought by Wayne. You never see Wayne's family. Never see them on all the holidays Colleen goes on with her family and you never see Wayne's family with the grandchildren. Either they don't approve of Colleen or they feel she should have left him years ago but instead likes her lifestyle as do her parents!

On the flip side we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. It’s easy for everyone to tell her to leave. She obviously has her reasons for staying.

God I could not sleep with him (not that I would anyway - he’s horrible) let alone have more babies with him knowing he’s dipped his wick in every tom dick and harry 🤢

Reactions: 3
Clearly he’s checked out of this marriage mentally. I wonder why he’s never just said I don’t want this, I’m going.

Or is he worried it’ll cost him financially to divorce her.

I like coleen. On holiday pap shots she is always with the kids. She has proper family holidays and is active with the boys. I don't know if they have a nanny or help but she seems super active with the kids and not at all like other celeb mums - who else do you see always with the kids on the beach having fun. Often she is pictured running normal errands too.

No way she would be on be on benefits, they are means tested. She would come out of that marriage probably better off than him financially! She would still be a millionaire!!
That’s not what I said hun! What I said was some women don’t leave as the family home would have to be sold and they would end up on benefits. Coleen don’t have to worry about that happening she’s made millions independently from Wayne. I know some women personally that are in unhappy marriages all because of money and the fear of being left without. Coleen don’t have to worry about that so I can’t understand why she puts up with him x

Reactions: 6

No.
He’s beyond ugly.

He’s got a face that looks like he’s been bobbing for apples in a chip fryer.
Not a single attractive thing about him physically. He doesn’t even look like he has a good body.
He’s bleeping disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he shags around because he can.

He’s a twit and a coward for not being strong enough to leave her if he doesn’t love her anymore .

From a young age he’s had his life controlled by others because of his football talent . His parents saw the fame and money , so did Coleen , even as a young girl ( she didn’t fall for his charm and good looks after all) . Football agents and the clubs dictated what he did and he didn’t have to lift a finger to do anything because it was all done for him, even basic tasks like dental appointments are done through the clubs .

He doesn’t have to fight for anything , he has no respect for anyone and thinks it can all be resolved with money and a lawyer sorting it for him .

Coleen will never leave him and he knows it .

Reactions: 4
I like coleen. On holiday pap shots she is always with the kids. She has proper family holidays and is active with the boys. I don't know if they have a nanny or help but she seems super active with the kids and not at all like other celeb mums - who else do you see always with the kids on the beach having fun. Often she is pictured running normal errands too.
They don't need a Nanny as Colleen's parents and her brother are always around to help out. They go on all the holidays with her.