Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have zero sympathy. He’s done this so many times. She’d do better to come out and say they have an open relathionship so she wouldn’t be humiliated every time he’s caught with his pants down (he’s so dumb).
I’m a child of divorce and two parents who are happy in their own lives make a much better family than two parents living together who hate each other’s guts, so to me the “keep the family together” excuse is just that.

Reactions: 11
I used to say she will never leave him, because she’s weak, she enjoys the lifestyle. These women deserve what they get in my eyes!
Teaching her sons that it’s acceptable to continually cheat on their woman and disrespect them.
What a role model col 🙄

Reactions: 1
I used to say she will never leave him, because she’s weak, she enjoys the lifestyle. These women deserve what they get in my eyes!
Teaching her sons that it’s acceptable to continually cheat on their woman and disrespect them.
What a role model col 🙄
The only one who’s cheating is their scumbag of a father. He’s the crap male model for his sons and the one teaching them how to disrespect women, not Coleen. Yet again, it’s the woman who gets the blame for lower than a snake’s belly male behaviour.

Reactions: 20
The only one who’s cheating is their scumbag of a father. He’s the crap male model for his sons and the one teaching them how to disrespect women, not Coleen. Yet again, it’s the woman who gets the blame for lower than a snake’s belly male behaviour.
Wayne is a snake and pos, Coleen IS teaching her sons its ok to treat women like crap.
Monkey see monkey do, fact.
Not shaming the woman and letting the man off the hook. They’re both perfectly suited to one another.
Hes scum and she loves the lifestyle too much.
Chile...

Reactions: 3
Mr Potatohead sure likes the grotty ones. Extreme VPL and half the dirt in Canada clinging to the bottom of her trousers. She must know he has a wife and four kids back home.

God knows why Coleen continues to put up with it unless he pleads and begs and threatens to do something stupid to himself.

She needs to gather together what little dignity she has left and divorce him. It's not as if she needs to worry about how she'll be able to afford to cope as a single parent.

1566815873326.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Mr Potatohead sure likes the grotty ones. Extreme VPL and half the dirt in Canada clinging to the bottom of her trousers. She must know he has a wife and four kids back home.

God knows why Coleen continues to put up with it unless he pleads and begs and threatens to do something stupid to himself.

She needs to gather together what little dignity she has left and divorce him. It's not as if she needs to worry about how she'll be able to afford to cope as a single parent.

View attachment 35618
Looks like my jeans when I was about 14 and they were fashionable 🤣

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at Coleen's latest Ig and as expected, the comment section is on fire. Surprised she didn't disable them tbh.
He is TRASH and I can't wrap my head around how she's capable of sharing a house with him, let alone the bed and have sex with him?! [emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961]

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He literally doesn't give a tit about her does he. Can't even be bothered to attempt to hide it. I remember donkey's years ago when he first did this (with the granny I think) and Colleen's family were all kicking off saying how she should leave him and he said something along the lines of - good, they should all F off, leave him alone and stop sponging off him. I suspect that is his whole attitude now. It is noticeable her family say nothing now. They aren't going to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Reactions: 8
Loads of women stay in unhappy marriages due to the financial aspect. Knowing that if she left the house would have to be sold. She would be left maybe on benefits etc. So women stay and put up with it. I know many women stay because of having to rely financially on the man. What’s Colleen excuse? She is young and still attractive - she would not be single for long: Wayne is a multimillionaire she is sorted for money and the financial settlement she would get would be more than any of us would ever see in a lifetime. I just don’t understand how this woman is getting humiliated over and over again and is still playing Wifey! The mind boggles. It’s not like she need proof - it’s all there in print with photos

Reactions: 12
Their sons are getting older now, imagine going on your phone or iPad and seeing images of your dad leaving a club with some woman whilst your mums at home with you. Must be heartbreaking for the kids aswell.

I quite like Coleen and think it’s time she said enough is enough and got rid of him. Their sons will grow up thinking their dads behaviour is normal and that women will allow them to away with it. I’ve got kids but if it was my husband we were talking about I’d have his bags packed and out the door.

Reactions: 11
Wayne is a snake and pos, Coleen IS teaching her sons its ok to treat women like crap.
Monkey see monkey do, fact.
Not shaming the woman and letting the man off the hook. They’re both perfectly suited to one another.
Hes scum and she loves the lifestyle too much.
Chile...
The only parent who’s teaching their sons that’s it’s okay to behave like a cheater is the cheater himself, Wayne. Period.
Chile...

Reactions: 8
I think it's because she is a practising catholic and we all know the catholic church feels about divorce. It's a shame if it is that, that is holding her back from booting his lying, cheating arse out of their home. I agree with previous posters that she is showing her sons how to treat women with her actions.
Come on Coleen, get your tit together, kick Shrek to the curb and take him for everything he has.

Reactions: 12
The only parent who’s teaching their sons that’s it’s okay to behave like a cheater is the cheater himself, Wayne. Period.
Chile...

Kids absorb everything in like a sponge, therefore if they see/hear dad messing around all the time and mum never does anything about it - to them that’s normal! 🤷🏽‍♀️ Psych 101, sis.

Reactions: 5
She’d have the whole country behind her if she finally stood up to him and left. I definitely don’t think she stays because of the money and lifestyle - she’d still have millions if she divorced him.

I think she is delusional in thinking she’s doing the right thing for the kids by keeping the family together. If they did divorce the kids would be upset for a while obviously but ultimately they’d be on their mums side when they begin to understand what happened. When those boys grow up and move out what’s she gona be left with? Certainly not a happy home and marriage.

Reactions: 6
I never understood how she forgave him the first time before they were even married when he was with prostitutes including the 'granny' one! I understand you can forgive and forget once but she's done it far too many times now. It can't be about the money and the lifestyle as she would do well out of the divorce. She obviously loves him but god knows why?! She must feel like tit that she's not enough for him or else she doesn't perform sex acts that he wants and so he has to go to prostitutes to fulfil his kinks?!

Aside from the fact he's an ugly bugger so I'm not even sure how he has women chatting him up (well obviously because of his fame but still..)? Also not sure why Colleen was attracted to him as a kid when he was obviously punching! She could do a lot better.

Reactions: 6
Loads of women stay in unhappy marriages due to the financial aspect. Knowing that if she left the house would have to be sold. She would be left maybe on benefits etc. So women stay and put up with it. I know many women stay because of having to rely financially on the man. What’s Colleen excuse? She is young and still attractive - she would not be single for long: Wayne is a multimillionaire she is sorted for money and the financial settlement she would get would be more than any of us would ever see in a lifetime. I just don’t understand how this woman is getting humiliated over and over again and is still playing Wifey! The mind boggles. It’s not like she need proof - it’s all there in print with photos
No way she would be on be on benefits, they are means tested. She would come out of that marriage probably better off than him financially! She would still be a millionaire!!

Reactions: 1
Colleen might be humiliated but she is RICH and humiliated. She likes money more than he likes her pride.

Reactions: 2