Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of women stay in unhappy marriages due to the financial aspect. Knowing that if she left the house would have to be sold. She would be left maybe on benefits etc. So women stay and put up with it. I know many women stay because of having to rely financially on the man. What’s Colleen excuse? She is young and still attractive - she would not be single for long: Wayne is a multimillionaire she is sorted for money and the financial settlement she would get would be more than any of us would ever see in a lifetime. I just don’t understand how this woman is getting humiliated over and over again and is still playing Wifey! The mind boggles. It’s not like she need proof - it’s all there in print with photos
I stayed with my husband for 5 years too long while he acted like he was Wayne Rooney unfortunately without the pay packet. I didn’t leave purely because I was petrified of being on my own and I only had one child. I was made to believe I would struggle, I wouldn’t be able to cope etc etc. So I can see emotionally why she’s putting up with it. But financially she doesn’t need to so I struggle with that.

And trust me, she knows she’s been humiliated time after time and who wants to admit that to anyone?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can’t find the post now but somebody said he is the only one showing his kids how to be a scumbag and a cheater. Actually since kids learn from both parents, her behaviour is sadly showing them that you can treat a woman like tit and humiliate her, and she will stay. It’s terrible behaviour for both of them to showcase in front of the kids, as parents.
Of course he is the crappy person, but she is making a choice to stay, and that inaction is in itself an action. I would feel worse for her if she was any woman who may need to stay in a bad marriage due to financial pressures. She would get a lot of public opinion sympathy if she walked, for sure. He’s far from his glory days as well and his golden sheen has well and truly worn off with the British people.
It’s a shame as she had a lot of opportunities herself (magazine column and perfume spring to mind), and he’s ruined them all for her with his disgusting behaviour.
He must also be the ugliest mofo to get this much action out of the house, ever 🤷‍♀️ He’s so vile, not sure why women keep sleeping with him (can’t be money as he’s hardly giving away life changing amounts to each one night stand?)

Reactions: 5
I thought Wayne must be at least 40 but he is only 33. So young. There really is no reason he and Colleen stay together. They both have the chance of future happy relationships if they want. The children will be fine if they separate. At this point Colleen is chosing to stay with him knowing exactly what he gets up to. Such a completely fucked up relationship.

Reactions: 3
No way she would be on be on benefits, they are means tested. She would come out of that marriage probably better off than him financially! She would still be a millionaire!!
Read the whole thing that the poster wrote!

Reactions: 1
That’s not what I said hun! What I said was some women don’t leave as the family home would have to be sold and they would end up on benefits. Coleen don’t have to worry about that happening she’s made millions independently from Wayne. I know some women personally that are in unhappy marriages all because of money and the fear of being left without. Coleen don’t have to worry about that so I can’t understand why she puts up with him x
Sorry hun, totally misread it! That's what I get for reading gossip after a 14hr shift at work 😂 xx

Read the whole thing that the poster wrote!
Totally misread it! x

Reactions: 4
I have no sympathy for her in the slightest, she’s choosing to stay, he’s a twit. She’s enabling him to continue behaving as he does as he quite clearly has absolutely no respect for the mother of his children.

Reactions: 1
As others have said, I don’t think Coleen is sticking around for the money. I think it’s about trying to prove everyone wrong and keeping their marriage going despite all the cheating.
But as someone mentioned upthread, their older kids can read - and will see their dads behaviour in the media, and how their mum reacts to it. She can’t keep accepting this humiliation surely.

Reactions: 2
He should leave her. He’s clearly not happy and she clearly won’t get the hint she’s not enough for him so rather than her constantly humiliate herself by taking him back every time then he should be the one to end it.

Reactions: 2
How the duck she can continually sleep with him when he's absolutely disgusting is beyond me. She's made her money, she can come out of the marriage now and find someone reasonably attractive. Wayne has money, but that's about it. You'd need a paper bag over his head to procreate with that :sick:

Reactions: 8
So that’s the underlying reason- she wants that Girl Baby so Bad! Pretty sure the Beckhams used this treatment.
She’s going to have the treatment, have the baby then leave if she fancies it, but for now she needs him and his potato head.

So that’s the underlying reason- she wants that Girl Baby so Bad! Pretty sure the Beckhams used this treatment.
She’s going to have the treatment, have the baby then leave if she fancies it, but for now she needs him and his potato head.
It's not like he's the only man in the world who can father a child, does she know that?! [emoji15] Wake up, Coleen!!

Plot twist - she has an affair with David Beckham and has a baby girl as a result

• Haha
Reactions: 9
By staying involved with someone who actively keeps on cheating on you, you're giving them the green light to continue that. He knows he can go out, do what he likes, and his wife will put up with it. Coleen needs to show herself some respect and also set a good example to her sons that this is unacceptable behaviour. There clearly is something unhappy going on for him to be cheating (not excusing his behaviour) but maybe as others have said they have outgrown each other.

Reactions: 4
So he’s been caught red handed yet again with another woman 🙈 will Coleen leave this time?

I can’t decide whether to pity her or admire her. I’m not sure I could see my hubby behave like he does and stay with him. She can’t be with him for the money because she’s still be loaded if she left. I’m wondering where his future earnings are coming from. I’m sure I read the house they are having built is in excess of 15 million. He hasn’t got the intelligence or presence to move into commentating like a lot of footballers do. The money will come to an end at some point.

Why why why does she let him humiliate her like this over and over again. Even if nothing did happen (as if!) all of these times, there is no smoke without fire and it seems like he will never change, their boys will grow up seeing their Dad do this and will just do the same to their unlucky wives. She has to walk away this time! I just don’t know what he has to do to make her see and finally ditch him.
Not to mention that as the boys get older they will hear at school about their dad’s behaviour, even if Colleen protects them from it, which I’ve no doubt she does.

Plot twist - she has an affair with David Beckham and has a baby girl as a result
She might be prettier than with Wayne’s genes😩