Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understood why she got off so easily, especially when you had Jo doing all of those interviews and putting on the crocodile tears. Is it because she played dumb or because she didn't have much of a career to begin with?
I feel like jade was the scapegoat ( not saying she was innocent) because she was from a council estate, with a fairly scummy past and not a rich wag or pop star. Just my opinion obviously

Reactions: 14
I would put money on the Vardy's giving some poor young assistant a wedge of money to take the blame for it so Becky comes out looking like the victim.
I think she would sell her granny to the papers if it kept her relevant and stuck the knife in a fellow wag.

Reactions: 17
This thread has taken a turn hahaha.

Weirdly I was scrolling twitter on the Danielle tag and saw a different (equally disturbing) pringle picture that wasnt like this, but had a man eating one from said area.
That’s the pic. It’s her husband :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
MY EYES! MY EYYYYYYEEEEESSSSS! Why did I look?! Her ladybits are very ‘neat’ considering she’s had 4 kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
MY EYES! MY EYYYYYYEEEEESSSSS! Why did I look?! Her ladybits are very ‘neat’ considering she’s had 4 kids! *googles fanny uplift*
I sent it to my other half and said it’s not like any I’ve seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry , I missed how the Pringle Worrier and her muncher had their photo taken , please tell me she didn’t publicise it herself.

Danielle Lloyd blocked me on Insta as she posted a picture and I asked her if she was going to be leaking anymore of her own homemade videos (convenient she claims she was hacked twice) :LOL::LOL:

Sorry , I missed how the Pringle Worrier and her muncher had their photo taken , please tell me she didn’t publicise it herself.
She claims she was hacked, twice! No way. She is desperate to stay relevant now she is married to an electrician or whatever he does, but he certainly isn't famous, which is what she craves.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
DL is very proud of her new minge, dontcha know. There’s also a video floating around of her swinging a tampon string out of her flange.
She really is vile.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Although yes what Coleen did was a bit brutal you can tell she tired and fed up of been the wag who gets all her person tit aired, it must of been sad to know someone on your personal Instagram (an Instagram she only had for family and friends) was leaking personal information about your life and your children and your whereabouts! The girl did what she had to do! There rumours been going around about Rebekah for years and as far as I’m aware she isn’t very liked and I don’t blame people judging by her stint on I’m a celeb she does seem like a gobshite 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
Just watched Nicola Maclean defending Rebekah on This Morning.
She seemed more irate than Becky does 🤣
Had to laugh when Ruth called Nicola ‘Nicole’...took me right back to CBB.

Reactions: 2
Think it's worth remembering that it's not just any old paper these stories have been sold to, but the scummiest of them all,The Sun. Colleen is a proud Liverpudlian, she has supported the local campaigns against The Sun, for Vardy to sell to them will be an extra sting in the tail

Reactions: 23
Wondering if Beyoncé and Coleen are gonna do a rendition of the ‘Becky with the good hair’ song now

• Haha
Reactions: 3