Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what flavour Pringles 🤔
If its Salt & Vinegar that'll sting like duck 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It hasn't gone unmentioned (and loving the 'Pringle worrying' comment)

View attachment 47793
Good. She is truly horrible and was disgusting in BB. I know the Daily Heil is hardly a benchmark but at least in the comments whenever there is some daft story about her the Shilpa Shetty disgrace is always brought up. Apparently when Shilpa was having a shower DL said 'oh look she is trying to make herself white'. How Jade copped the most flack is a mystery.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I used to like Coleen but I really think she's approached this badly. Trial by public and media is unfair, even more so when you're pregnant. She would have been well aware that the public would have taunted Rebecca. Some of the things being said by trolls are absolutely atrocious and you wonder how many unhinged people are walking among us.
This is so immature, it's like a couple of teenage girls, yet they're supposed to be mothers... Role models?

Honestly, people with low functioning brain cells like this pair should really steer clear of social media.

After all, if Colleen didn't want some information getting into the public domain, then why bloody put it on social media in the first instance? If you genuinely want a private life, like CR claims she does, then she could have this, but she's too needy of the public attention.
And not to stick up for RV, but accounts can get hacked... Even us mere mortals can have our accounts hacked. So celebrities should be aware of this, and not put so much of their private lives online. Remember that iCloud fiasco a few years ago, you'd think people would learn from that.
Either way....
They need to grow the heck up.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what flavour Pringles 🤔
If its Salt & Vinegar that'll sting like duck 😜
That’s a good point. They make my lips swell when I eat them. After her surgery you would think that wouldn’t be the look she would be going for

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to like Coleen but I really think she's approached this badly. Trial by public and media is unfair, even more so when you're pregnant. She would have been well aware that the public would have taunted Rebecca. Some of the things being said by trolls are absolutely atrocious and you wonder how many unhinged people are walking among us.
This is so immature, it's like a couple of teenage girls, yet they're supposed to be mothers... Role models?

Honestly, people with low functioning brain cells like this pair should really steer clear of social media.

After all, if Colleen didn't want some information getting into the public domain, then why bloody put it on social media in the first instance? If you genuinely want a private life, like CR claims she does, then she could have this, but she's too needy of the public attention.
And not to stick up for RV, but accounts can get hacked... Even us mere mortals can have our accounts hacked. So celebrities should be aware of this, and not put so much of their private lives online. Remember that iCloud fiasco a few years ago, you'd think people would learn from that.
Either way....
They need to grow the heck up.
SORRY LADS SIGNED INTO MY OTHER ACCOUNT!!!
baby brain 🤦‍♀️

joke... joke 😬

I don’t think RV’s account was hacked,
if it was done it was most likely done by her 😂 they’re all as basic as each other. But the catty wags surrounding them must think Christmas has come early....they’re really enjoying themselves I bet.

They make my lips swell when I eat them.
I’m out 😂😂😂 I’m gone....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do agree with this. Whilst a lot of us are loving the drama, Coleen must have known what it would open RV up to in terms of trolling. Thing is, Coleen doesn't seem to post on Twitter very often and this didn't seem like a knee-jerk reaction. I wonder what was her reasoning behind it, because it seems she gives zero fucks about putting RV's name out there!

To be fair, she was posting private info on her private account among people she considered family and friends. None of the info was put into the public domain by Coleen. She also has a 'public' account, the ColeenRoo one she made the Wagatha Christie revelation on.

SORRY LADS SIGNED INTO MY OTHER ACCOUNT!!!
baby brain 🤦‍♀️

joke... joke 😬

I’m out 😂😂😂 I’m gone....
My lips on my face that I put crisps in to eat. I have never been tempted to shove any savoury snacks in any other orifice. I’m so vanilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair, she was posting private info on her private account among people she considered family and friends. None of the info was put into the public domain by Coleen. She also has a 'public' account, the ColeenRoo one she made the Wagatha Christie revelation on.
[/QUOTE]

What I meant, is if she never posted it online (despite thinking she was doing it privately to a private account), then nobody would have had anything to even leak to the press.

Also, can't fathom that her husband can have multiple affairs and she sweetly takes him back, someone's account gets used to leak info to the papers and hell hath no fury...

I’m a big fan of the Line Of Duty ones.

Danielle Lloyd getting involved has resulted in me finding out and seeing an image of on Twitter of something extremely graphic sexually and gross that I didn’t want to find out.

Have put in spoiler in case you don’t want to be grossed out, I advice not searching on twitter to find the image.

She would put Pringles in her vagina and have them eaten out of her.
Haha! How did you even come across that

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That’s a good point. They make my lips swell when I eat them. After her surgery you would think that wouldn’t be the look she would be going for
To be fair she could probably shove the whole tube up her minge 🤮

Last edited:
Rebekah Vardy: 'Arguing with Coleen is like arguing with a pigeon'

#

So apparently she doesn’t really know how social media works but was savvy enough to realise in March that Colleen had blocked her on insta? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone has put RV's response over the backing track for 'Stan' by Eminem and it fits perfectly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You have a point! There's so many secrets that have a gagging order slapped on them but somehow the gutter press find out..... everything except the name.
I still want to know which married footballer got his mistress pregnant and has set her up for life?
I know the answer to this!

And correct Vardy is the secret wag. She is literally on the Suns payroll.

• Wow
Reactions: 6