Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ! The Pringles! To be fair I’m
Not sure if I’m horrified or in awe of that teeny neat fanny (can you guess I used to be an ex hincher) 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What on Earth! How can a woman’s genitals look like that? What the hell has she had done to herself? It’s like a Barbie. Or even more grossly, a child 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Anyone see the Vardy crying through the airport photos? She is loving all this publicity! Couldn’t have paid to leave the airport through the private exit no?

Reactions: 16
Anyone see the Vardy crying through the airport photos? She is loving all this publicity! Couldn’t have paid to leave the airport through the private exit no?
Vardy had clearly phoned the paps so they can take pics of her fake crying - in the Daily Fail there's 55 pics of her - no need.
I have been reading that Becky can command more money advertising seeing as her followers on IG have increased by 45k.

Reactions: 6
When villains cry in public, I always assume that's it's really a half chewed piece of baby thats gone down the wrong way.

• Haha
I never thought that i would ever do this but in defence of Vinnie he was talking about the death of his wife and it was a very emotional interview. He was saying how she always liked to stay out of the limelight and turned down thousands of requests from press, this led to him saying that the WAGs were an embarrassement as i think Piers asked him what he thought of them. But i agree re: hypocrisy.

Reactions: 10
For one thing, I'm annoyed that I even know anything about these twats. It seems you just suck it all in by osmosis. And another thing, who gives a tit about who sold a story on Colleen’s basement being flooded-but-not-really? She’s focusing on the wrong thing to the point of it being ridiculous. Your husband had made a damn fool of you for years, you keep your head down, take your ring off and wait for it all to blow over. Someone sells a bullshit story about a load of old nothing, and you have to make sure it’s dealt with very publicly?

Oh and RV’s airport crying wtf.

Danielle Lloyd getting involved? Shut up Pringle fanny!! Also don’t anyone google Danielle Lloyd Pringles. Do though. Join me in the terror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
For one thing, I'm annoyed that I even know anything about these twats. It seems you just suck it all in by osmosis. And another thing, who gives a tit about who sold a story on Colleen’s basement being flooded-but-not-really? She’s focusing on the wrong thing to the point of it being ridiculous. Your husband had made a damn fool of you for years, you keep your head down, take your ring off and wait for it all to blow over. Someone sells a bullshit story about a load of old nothing, and you have to make sure it’s dealt with very publicly?

Oh and RV’s airport crying wtf.

Danielle Lloyd getting involved? Shut up Pringle fanny!! Also don’t anyone google Danielle Lloyd Pringles. Do though. Join me in the terror.
Someone’s been leaking stories about her for years is the point. The latest ones are stupid stuff like the basement because she falsely leaked them.

And yes she’s an idiot for sticking by Wayne, but he’s all she’s ever known and she has kids with him, bit different to a so called friend snaking you out

Reactions: 3
Pringles pic, um, where is the rest of her fanny?? Seriously. It's like a barbie doll. I'm so confused. 😅

• Haha
Pringles pic, um, where is the rest of her fanny?? Seriously. It's like a barbie doll. I'm so confused. 😅
It reminds me of my tiny tears dolls bits 😖 obviously I don’t own one now 😂 30 odd years ago obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 2
RV talks a load of rubbish
- flying back early because of the scandal - they didnt fly back till yesterday im sure flights are multiple times a day from Dubai
- flying back from holiday early - yet today they are pictured at a wedding ? so did they not plan to fly back for the wedding
- Kids will have to be taken out of school - they werent pictured on the holiday and not in airport pictures so why on earth did they need to be taken out of school and who was looking after them if Vardys were away

Reactions: 7
Someone’s been leaking stories about her for years is the point. The latest ones are stupid stuff like the basement because she falsely leaked them.

And yes she’s an idiot for sticking by Wayne, but he’s all she’s ever known and she has kids with him, bit different to a so called friend snaking you out
Well, yes. But the point is she’s never had anything to say about him, she’s never done anything about him, but has plenty of energy to waste on who is selling pathetic non-stories. Like anyone but Sun readers give a tit about the stories that were sold anyway. I just think this big distraction is just stupid when her own husband betrays and humiliates her repeatedly - someone who took vows with her and had children with her - but she’s full of outrage that this Vardy twit could be two-faced. Why is she even bothering!

Reactions: 3
Well, yes. But the point is she’s never had anything to say about him, she’s never done anything about him, but has plenty of energy to waste on who is selling pathetic non-stories. Like anyone but Sun readers give a tit about the stories that were sold anyway. I just think this big distraction is just stupid when her own husband betrays and humiliates her repeatedly - someone who took vows with her and had children with her - but she’s full of outrage that this Vardy twit could be two-faced. Why is she even bothering!
Rebekah vardy isn’t married to her, have kids with her, gives her the lifestyle and money she’s become accustomed to. She has ties and loyalties to Wayne ( rightly or wrongly) it’s quite easy to see the difference in my opinion.

Wayne’s indiscretions were affecting Coleen and the family. Coleen outing RV if true, is stopping her from selling stories about who knows how many other wags? If she was doing it to coleen good chance she’s doing it to coleens friends and other wags too

Reactions: 7