Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Becky needs to shut up, the more she opens her mouth the more she puts her foot in it and gets busted.
You are the Secret Wag who spills the beans, just admit you did it and leave everyone alone.

Reactions: 9
This ⬆ Surely, forensics aside, if that is indeed what RV is doing, all it takes is for The Sun to confirm and the shows over. Seems odd RV not going straight to The Sun to clear her name.
They may not know though. Anonymous bank account, anonymous emails etc. There are ways of doing it very much under the radar. As it's the Sun, I fully believe the absolute scumbags do know who it is but unless forced by law (which they wont be) they wont give it up. It will put off future blabbers and it's how they make their money.

Reactions: 2
I think there’s going to be a third person involved I don’t think she’s actually leaked anything herself but I do think she’s been telling someone gossip to leak

Reactions: 1
Don't panic, this is not the actual picture it's simply a reconstruction of how the Pringles were positioned.

Yes, I did see the picture on Twitter. All a bit odd - how did that surface?!

View attachment 47789
This thread has taken a turn hahaha.

Weirdly I was scrolling twitter on the Danielle tag and saw a different (equally disturbing) pringle picture that wasnt like this, but had a man eating one from said area.

• Haha
My husband doesn't think she did it. Me on the otherhand, guilty as sin.

I was trying to explain to him how it works in her favour to have The Sun where she wants them and tbh the photos from her current Dubai trip go hand in hand. How did they know a Z list footballers wife would be in Dubai on the beach at that exact time...?

She needs to keep journalists and paparazzi on her side so they will come to her and take photos/print articles about her so she can stay in the "spotlight" plus make some extra cash

I'm aware Coleen obviously does this too but they are more likely to sell photos of her than Becky Vardy (before all of this!)

It was Ashley Young. And the woman in question is now going out with another high profile footballer 🍿

Reactions: 2
Nicola McLean on this morning defending Vardy...
I don’t get why she thinks it’s ok for Vardy to make Colleen’s private business public for years....every excuse she is pulling ie im pregnant etc would of be Colleen at one stage also During the period of her leaking the stories, did Vardy care about that then?
Also McLean’s snide underhand comments directed at Wayne’s cheating, wow, wasn’t her husband also caught cheating in Vegas....
So much double standards

Reactions: 8
Nicola McLean on this morning defending Vardy...
I don’t get why she thinks it’s ok for Vardy to make Colleen’s private business public for years....every excuse she is pulling ie im pregnant etc would of be Colleen at one stage also During the period of her leaking the stories, did Vardy care about that then?
Also McLean’s snide underhand comments directed at Wayne’s cheating, wow, wasn’t her husband also caught cheating in Vegas....
So much double standards
Yeah, all these Z list WAGS and Ex-WAGS are loving this. They’ll do anything to get their mush back on daytime telly or in a gossip mag. Who in their right mind would want somebody like NM defending them? She’s in the same league as Vardy

Reactions: 5
It hasn't gone unmentioned (and loving the 'Pringle worrying' comment)

View attachment 47793
I never understood why she got off so easily, especially when you had Jo doing all of those interviews and putting on the crocodile tears. Is it because she played dumb or because she didn't have much of a career to begin with?