Wayne & Coleen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s never really spoken out against Wayne due to the fact that she has 4 kids with him and wouldn’t want to add to any embarrassment/stress he’s already caused them (or will cause them in future when they discover what their dads like). He’s done enough harm to the family without her slagging him off all over the papers.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s never really spoken out against Wayne due to the fact that she has 4 kids with him and wouldn’t want to add to any embarrassment/stress he’s already caused them (or will cause them in future when they discover what their dads like). He’s done enough harm to the family without her slagging him off all over the papers.
By all accounts, she’s religious and had taken her vows very seriously (despite her husband not). I’m not agreeing with her in the slightest, just trying to understand why she hasn’t outed her dirty dog of a hubby.

Reactions: 3
By all accounts, she’s religious and had taken her vows very seriously (despite her husband not). I’m not agreeing with her in the slightest, just trying to understand why she hasn’t outed her dirty dog of a hubby.
He’s done a perfectly good job of outing himself on most occasions 😂😂

She should of kicked him to the kerb but for whatever reason chose not to and that’s her prerogative I guess ( like many footballers wives)

Reactions: 1
Coleen could take Wayne to the cleaners money wise if she chose to leave him. Not to mention all the money she could make from leaving him and then selling her story. She’s not staying with him for the money. She did a massive post about Wayne after his last lot of shenanigans to be fair so it’s not like he’s been let off completely publicly.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s playing the long game with Wayne and has an epic revenge plan in place for him like she’s done with Vardy 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s setting her kids a terrible example. They’ll grow up thinking it’s acceptable to treat their partner in the same way their dad has treated their mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Coleen could take Wayne to the cleaners money wise if she chose to leave him. Not to mention all the money she could make from leaving him and then selling her story. She’s not staying with him for the money. She did a massive post about Wayne after his last lot of shenanigans to be fair so it’s not like he’s been let off completely publicly.
Was this on her insta? Would like to read...

Daily mail has printed a few stories this week saying they have not been seen out together for three months.

It really seems odd she’d stay with him. If it was my husband I would leave his sorry ass!

I completely agree.
he is just as bad though, He needs to grow up and sort himself out.
Not necessarily
My dad had several affairs ,was constantly cheating on my mum throughout my childhood and adulthood.I never have or would cheat and my siblings have never been known to either

Reactions: 2
Not necessarily
My dad had several affairs ,was constantly cheating on my mum throughout my childhood and adulthood.I never have or would cheat and my siblings have never been known to either
Same with my husband. His Dad cheated on his mum repeatedly so he’s very anti cheating. His brother on the other hand..!

Same with my husband. His Dad cheated on his mum repeatedly so he’s very anti cheating. His brother on the other hand..!
You’re either that way inclined or you’re not imo.Just because someone had a cheating parent doesn’t mean they don’t know right from wrong

What an awful situation for her though ... beautiful homes, holidays, an endless supply of money and children (not necessarily in that order :cool:), yet constant worry that her husband is on the prowl. Maybe she's waiting until the kids grow up and leave home before throwing in the towel.

I quite liked Coleen on that show she did years ago - 'Coleen's Real Women' - she seemed like a likable and down to earth person.

What an awful situation for her though ... beautiful homes, holidays, an endless supply of money and children (not necessarily in that order :cool:), yet constant worry that her husband is on the prowl. Maybe she's waiting until the kids grow up and leave home before throwing in the towel.

I quite liked Coleen on that show she did years ago - 'Coleen's Real Women' - she seemed like a likable and down to earth person.
Totally agree ! She could have done so much better.

Reactions: 2