Way2Fiesty4u

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I never thought of it like that. So is that fiestas girlfriend saying that ??
Yeah it’s Feistys girlfriend saying those awful things about Feistys lad to someone called Sam. Sam then showed Fat Freak, who used it to bully a woman rather than help a child 😖

Feisty won’t do anything about it anyway. She hasn’t got duck all and we know her children do not come first

Reactions: 2
Fiesty said they “put things out there” that aren’t true to see who they can trust. Honestly, as a grown adult with children to care for, could you be arsed !

All of these adults, grow up, get jobs & have a wash.

Reactions: 5
A decent parent /partner of said parent wouldn't put that word out there for the sake of fake gossip it shouldn't even enter their minds and proves what kind of people they are. Makes you wonder whats actually said in that home when the phones are put down if they ever actually are !!!

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t give a flying f**ks if Sam & FF exposed those messages. Feisty gives as good as she gets and has done similar things pushing people near the edge. Her and Mazz are vile, it wouldn’t surprise me if she slagged her son off to her face as well. Feisty is more concerned about sticking her nose into everyone’s buisness rather than spending time with her children. Horrible woman.

Reactions: 8
I saw a bit of a live last night when I was scrolling & taking my face off, FF said that her a Mazz have split up 🤷‍♀️ he’s done a YT video on a phone call that someone recorded without Mazz knowing & she slagging off Fiesty etc.

Reactions: 2
If Mazz & Fiesty have truly split it will be a tit show or she said, she said ..,,

On the phone call apparently Mazz (Sarah) is supposed to have said that Fiesty knows that she has one video that can destroy her (or words to that effect). Not a fan of Fiesty but Mazz is a little gremlin too, imagine having someone holding something like that over you. It’s abuse.

On the phone call apparently Mazz (Sarah) is supposed to have said that Fiesty knows that she has one video that can destroy her (or words to that effect). Not a fan of Fiesty but Mazz is a little gremlin too, imagine having someone holding something like that over you. It’s abuse.
She deserves everything she gets. She has literally drooled over the tit she has caused others. She has stirred, grinned and laughed her way through some of the very nastiest things I've seen on TT in this last 6 months.

Those poor kids need removing.

Reactions: 10
FF was in someone's box tonight and they were all saying how vile Feisty and all the comments were all going mad on her. No idea what's gone on, I know her and FF have had beef for a while but even her mods were saying how evil she is. One woman bless her was sobbing her heart out over how 'everything' has effected her. Seemed to be that alot of people have given her money too and trying to get it back through their banks

Reactions: 1
FF was in someone's box tonight and they were all saying how vile Feisty and all the comments were all going mad on her. No idea what's gone on, I know her and FF have had beef for a while but even her mods were saying how evil she is. One woman bless her was sobbing her heart out over how 'everything' has effected her. Seemed to be that alot of people have given her money too and trying to get it back through their banks
There was a 3 hour live last night, and people were speaking of their experiences with fiesty & mazz and how they were manipulated and all turned against each other it was a good live really did expose the vile pair!

There was a 3 hour live last night, and people were speaking of their experiences with fiesty & mazz and how they were manipulated and all turned against each other it was a good live really did expose the vile pair!
Can you give a quick rundown please 🙏🏼 as I can’t seem to find any recordings of the live but reading comments on miss reds live this morning people seemed pretty disgusted by the pair of them

Can you give a quick rundown please 🙏🏼 as I can’t seem to find any recordings of the live but reading comments on miss reds live this morning people seemed pretty disgusted by the pair of them
So basically it was a 3 hr live but still more to come. fiesty & mazz have been outed as master manipulators and liars. Trying to get people to make false allegations against people like fact freak. They was going to set a fake account up as a child and get FF to engage and then get some pedlo hunter groups involved etc. Making mods turn on each other by lieing there was so much! Ringing SS on mods/friends etc but then claiming it was someone else etc But tam is going to do another live as apparently there is so much more to unravel. Go on you tube the fact freak and listen to 'the call' basically maz slagging off fiesty

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
So basically it was a 3 hr live but still more to come. fiesty & mazz have been outed as master manipulators and liars. Trying to get people to make false allegations against people like fact freak. They was going to set a fake account up as a child and get FF to engage and then get some pedlo hunter groups involved etc. Making mods turn on each other by lieing there was so much! Ringing SS on mods/friends etc but then claiming it was someone else etc But tam is going to do another live as apparently there is so much more to unravel. Go on you tube the fact freak and listen to 'the call' basically maz slagging off fiesty
They weren’t making a fake account of a child they had made a fake account of facts and were arranging for a decoy they know to message this “ff” account and fiesty would talk sexual to the decoy on the fake account to frame ff and then they would send it to the police.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow that’s awful, I’m guessing there was receipts too ? That behaviour is bleeping downright sick and also dangerous, imagine the damage that could’ve been caused 😡. I believe (correct me if I’m wrong) that FF has custody of his kids so making heinous lies up about him could’ve seriously impacted on them ! I reckon there is a lot of dark skeletons in fiestys closet !

Reactions: 7
Wow that’s awful, I’m guessing there was receipts too ? That behaviour is bleeping downright sick and also dangerous, imagine the damage that could’ve been caused 😡. I believe (correct me if I’m wrong) that FF has custody of his kids so making heinous lies up about him could’ve seriously impacted on them ! I reckon there is a lot of dark skeletons in fiestys closet !
Very dark skeletons, that kind of behaviour or that thought process is not that of your normal average person.

Reactions: 9
And people were calling Fact Freak disgusting for uploading that video to YouTube. She could have ruined his life with this decoy plot, the woman is sick in the head.

Reactions: 12
They weren’t making a fake account of a child they had made a fake account of facts and were arranging for a decoy they know to message this “ff” account and fiesty would talk sexual to the decoy on the fake account to frame ff and then they would send it to the police.
What the actual hell did I just read?!! The evil twisted fucks. She needs to get out of her bleeping bed and rejoin society then she wouldn't even have time to come up with tit like this. Knew they were a pair of assholes but this is a different level. No wonder she was such a champion of Loveday, she might not be a pedlo but she's still just as evil, just in a different way

Reactions: 8
I watched FFs you tube video today, I was wfh & just listened in the background. Mazz calls FF a rapist & a nonce. Along with Pedalo, people can not just throw those words & accusations around. Fiesty does deserve everything she gets, but Mazz’s name needs to be said louder as she’s just as bad. She sounds like she’s been a right evil witch to Fiesty’s kids too.

Reactions: 6