Way2Fiesty4u

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did this exposure go ahead? I missed it all last night and can't seem to find anything or what's happened 🤤

Reactions: 2
Where has she gone now? I’m a bit lost as to what’s happened just lately? She doesn’t seem to have been on TT for a while? And what’s this about her being exposed for trolling herself?

Reactions: 1
I just don't get this woman at all ..has she been removed from the house ?

Reactions: 1
Sorry I'm late to the party. Dies anyone know fiestys first name? I have a funny feeling I know her from way back

Do u know what makes me laugh is the fact she’s got a go fund me because she can’t afford her house but has now got a puppy she’s sn sbsolute beggy cow with no morals whatsoever. Yet sits there gloating about shann when she’s just as bad look at the lies and tit she’s done

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen fact freaks latest video ?
Yeah I have, what Maz said wasn’t very nice at all but I think Fact Freak was disgusting for uploading that, if he genuinely cared he’d have shown Feisty privately, but to put that on blast in a video shows he doesn’t care about the kid or doing the right thing, he’s got a real vendetta against Feisty because they were on the verge of dating once.

Some things are in public interest, some things aren’t, and those messages should have been dealt with delicately and not put online. If that kids school mates get wind of that, imagine the bullying he’d receive? Things concerning children should be dealt with privately, but that horrible man has gloated and instead of seeing that it’s a child being spoken about and dealt with it gently, he’s used it to mess with Feisty, it’s a real low blow.

Fact Freak is a PoS and he keeps proving that again and again.

Yeah I have, what Maz said wasn’t very nice at all but I think Fact Freak was disgusting for uploading that, if he genuinely cared he’d have shown Feisty privately, but to put that on blast in a video shows he doesn’t care about the kid or doing the right thing, he’s got a real vendetta against Feisty because they were on the verge of dating once.

Some things are in public interest, some things aren’t, and those messages should have been dealt with delicately and not put online. If that kids school mates get wind of that, imagine the bullying he’d receive? Things concerning children should be dealt with privately, but that horrible man has gloated and instead of seeing that it’s a child being spoken about and dealt with it gently, he’s used it to mess with Feisty, it’s a real low blow.

Fact Freak is a PoS and he keeps proving that again and again.
Yeah I never thought of it like that. So is that fiestas girlfriend saying that ??