Way2Fiesty4u

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual hell did I just read?!! The evil twisted fucks. She needs to get out of her bleeping bed and rejoin society then she wouldn't even have time to come up with tit like this. Knew they were a pair of assholes but this is a different level. No wonder she was such a champion of Loveday, she might not be a pedlo but she's still just as evil, just in a different way
The repercussions this could of had for ff’s family is astronomical, by the sound of it his children have been through enough in their lives so the sheer fact that this disgusting pair of creatures wanted to put them through this type of trauma and humiliation shows the exact type of person F&M are, to me they are dregs on society and are right down there with pedalos. To even think like that isn’t normal, they need serious psychological help and Fiesty’s children need to be safeguarded. I hope the relevant authorities are aware of all that’s going on, fiesty should be nowhere near children imo.

Reactions: 8
I watched that live last night and was so upset. I absolutely love the fact freak and the damage that could have caused him and his family does not bare thinking about. Fiesty is an absolute c£&t she deserves everything she gets now I am absolutely fumeimg about the tit she has said and done

Reactions: 7
Looking at her comments people are still supporting her, there's no hope for some, absolute weapons

Reactions: 2
You know when people try and make up vile lies about others of stuff it's usually a reflection of their own actions, she needs looking into (what her computer searches etc are) !

Reactions: 8
My jaw is on the floor right now… I knew Feisty was obsessive and took everything she’s ever done way too far, and I stand by that FF shouldn’t have uploaded stuff to do with children, but holy snot I cannot believe she was going to frame him with false allegations? How low can you go! I’m appalled at her, just goes to show you reap what you sew. That alone deserves some prison time imo. I hope social services are aware of all of this, she’s unhinged and shouldn’t have kids in her care.

I did see she’s been reported to police as well, she somehow managed to get a naked photo of Jayde Palmer and forwarded that photo on to people. This has turned into a complete shitshow of karma doing its thing.

Reactions: 3
My jaw is on the floor right now… I knew Feisty was obsessive and took everything she’s ever done way too far, and I stand by that FF shouldn’t have uploaded stuff to do with children, but holy snot I cannot believe she was going to frame him with false allegations? How low can you go! I’m appalled at her, just goes to show you reap what you sew. That alone deserves some prison time imo. I hope social services are aware of all of this, she’s unhinged and shouldn’t have kids in her care.

I did see she’s been reported to police as well, she somehow managed to get a naked photo of Jayde Palmer and forwarded that photo on to people. This has turned into a complete shitshow of karma doing its thing.
That Jayde is an absolute wrongun and shouldn’t be on the app, or any sm platform for that matter, but why the duck would you want a naked picture of a convicted S O ?? She’s obsessed with pedos, whether it’s trying to hunt them or branding innocent people as them ! I truly believe if you maliciously try to pin someone as a pedalo and falsify messages, accounts etc it should be a criminal offence in its own right with a sentence, the lasting damage it can have on an innocent party is untold, especially when there’s children involved. The fact she’s capable of such vile acts is disturbing and I think a thorough check of her devices and hard drive should be carried out asap ! Dangerous, creepy witch !

Reactions: 4
That Jayde is an absolute wrongun and shouldn’t be on the app, or any sm platform for that matter, but why the duck would you want a naked picture of a convicted S O ?? She’s obsessed with pedos, whether it’s trying to hunt them or branding innocent people as them ! I truly believe if you maliciously try to pin someone as a pedalo and falsify messages, accounts etc it should be a criminal offence in its own right with a sentence, the lasting damage it can have on an innocent party is untold, especially when there’s children involved. The fact she’s capable of such vile acts is disturbing and I think a thorough check of her devices and hard drive should be carried out asap ! Dangerous, creepy witch !
Did she not also have some indecent pictures of loveday? Her obsession with pedalos/SO’s is strange. The lengths she goes to just to talk to these people is strange. It’s not even a case of trying to catch them, she just wants to interact with them. She deffo needs looked at by authorities, I wouldn’t be surprised if it comes out that she is cut from the same cloth.

Reactions: 5
Did she not also have some indecent pictures of loveday? Her obsession with pedalos/SO’s is strange. The lengths she goes to just to talk to these people is strange. It’s not even a case of trying to catch them, she just wants to interact with them. She deffo needs looked at by authorities, I wouldn’t be surprised if it comes out that she is cut from the same cloth.
That’s what I find weird, I’m all for exposing pedos but I would not be able to interact with them on any level, let alone pretend to be their friend 🤢 leave that to the professionals and the properly run hunting groups. It’s almost like she gets a sick kick and pleasure out of it. Disturbing

Reactions: 6
Yeah another for MsRed to chalk up as being a bad judge of character of ! Pmsl you couldn't make it up ..can't wait to see who's next on her bad judgement list 🤣🤣🤣
Anyone could see moons ago Feisty was a wrong un.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Facts just said the deep dive on fiesty will be on Saturday at 8pm.. better get your snacks in folks! It’s gonna be juicy. 🍿 🍰 🍷

Reactions: 9
She comes across as very full on but I think she means well. She seems a little stressed she should have a relax in a nice bubble bath 🛁 and take some time to chill.
Its too much! I get what she's doing but the way she talks it's very draining 'I'm doing this I'm doing that, this is alot to do for me me me me me, oh zavi is in here now he's going to be telling me off now, oh zavi wants the box he will be telling me to chill out a bit now, zavi this zavi that, what I'm doing is a very long process as there is so much to put out there blah blah!!
It's very very draining, she's in everyone's box now, she's is everyone's live, constantly somewhere when I'm scrolling and always talking about her her her! But then says right I'm having a night off, its alot this, I need me time I need to do this this & that! Urggg just bleeping get it out what your putting out and move on! I feel like she's holding off cuz once it's all out there that's it then everyone will forget fiesty & mazz and tams work will.be done, no more validation anymore, no more 'You're amazing blah' hope this makes sense

I love FF & ill be tuning in but my god that tam is really getting on tits!
Cannot stick the gobby witch..she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp ..what's with the camera angle? Has she got more chins than Chinese phone book by chance? 😊 she's so loud and I just wish someone would stick their fist in it.

• Haha
This might have been said before I can’t remember but what’s really getting on my babaloons is the whole going after the one that did wrong turning out to be a wrong one too every bugger and their mother saying I knew it all along. I know I have my say on here but I don’t go on about it constantly for hours on end why have these people not got a life

This might have been said before I can’t remember but what’s really getting on my babaloons is the whole going after the one that did wrong turning out to be a wrong one too every bugger and their mother saying I knew it all along. I know I have my say on here but I don’t go on about it constantly for hours on end why have these people not got a life
Yes! “The lady doth protest too much” - the amount of pedalo hunters, or child protection cops that end up being pedos is insane! Same for drama llamas like Feisty. Glass houses and all that 😂