Way2Fiesty4u

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently feisty was live around midnight last night 😳. Just seen that tam post saying she’s got a problem, the live was meant to be last night, then today wonder what the excuse will be next as it seems to be dragging on !

Reactions: 2
Tam is live now. She doesn’t half dance around the point :rolleyes: Keeps saying she’s going explain and show proof but just drags on and on and on…..
---
So the ‘victims’ have retracted everything they’ve said and Tam can’t release the proof :rolleyes:

What does Feisty have over these people that they’re so scared?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
With tam like I said before, tam thinks she's really something special! Yet again she's in live and it's all 'I'm having self care whilst on this live cuz it's needed doing this, I'm doing that, she reckons once it's all out that's it she's done "apparently" she doesn't want to let it go whist she's being validated day after day and being made out to be the best thing since sliced bread! She's extremely draining!!
---
Tam is live now. She doesn’t half dance around the point :rolleyes: Keeps saying she’s going explain and show proof but just drags on and on and on…..
---
So the ‘victims’ have retracted everything they’ve said and Tam can’t release the proof :rolleyes:

What does Feisty have over these people that they’re so scared?
I'm not sure it's all like it's being made out to be! I also think the word 'victim' is quite extreme tbh
---
The way tam thinks her zavi & channy are besties its embarrassing

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
With tam like I said before, tam thinks she's really something special! Yet again she's in live and it's all 'I'm having self care whilst on this live cuz it's needed doing this, I'm doing that, she reckons once it's all out that's it she's done "apparently" she doesn't want to let it go whist she's being validated day after day and being made out to be the best thing since sliced bread! She's extremely draining!!
---

I'm not sure it's all like it's being made out to be! I also think the word 'victim' is quite extreme tbh
What a tit show, i don’t know exactly what’s happened whether f and m have been financially abusing people or just abusing people in some way but should it not be with the police ??
---
Tams live just got banned !

Reactions: 1
---

---
The way tam thinks her zavi & channy are besties its embarrassing
I agree. At first I did think she was just stressed with it all but now I can see she is clearly loving the attention she is getting from it. Either show what’s what or fxck off and stop talking about it. At this point she is just as bad as fiesty because she has been leading people down a merry path of “I’ll do it this day at this time, oh no wait I’ll do it this day instead, oh no wait… 🙄 at least ff sticks to what he says he’s going to do.

Reactions: 3
What a tit show, i don’t know exactly what’s happened whether f and m have been financially abusing people or just abusing people in some way but should it not be with the police ??
---
Tams live just got banned !
I’m still so confused too. Anyone know if she’s back on live on another account?

I mean I am a bit lost but the Jonny and Charlie thing has got me because I did believe they were back on it because they lost the child can’t believe it was her contacted ss!
Tam = attention seeker
Zavi= loves his own voice

Think we’ve all seen that she’s a nosey git likes to butt in peoples lives dig stuff up on them for what reason I’ll never know, now this todays live I get she’s called ss on Charley and Johnnie and that’s the reason they don’t see their child and she’s told people to have a go at some other woman but what I don’t get is why five hours later I’m still only getting those two things stuck in my head what fiesty has done I mean I could have fell asleep I am very tired but what was five hours of live all about and this is a genuine question because I’m bewildered… and just to clarify fiesty has always got on my tits

Who is this Sam person and what's fiesty done to her , she just came up crying, saying she's broken her 🤔

I've been trying to figure out this drama for the last few days and the only conclusions I've come to is Tam is a tit talker, she talks alot but actually says nothing relevant

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been trying to figure out this drama for the last few days and the only conclusions I've come to is Tam is a tit talker, she talks alot but actually says nothing relevant
Yes i don't what it's all about but this Tam person is loving it .... also can anyone remember, big brother years ago that had chanelle, Charley , Ziggy and an old women called Carol- this is her double .

• Haha
Tho
Yes i don't what it's all about but this Tam person is loving it .... also can anyone remember, big brother years ago that had chanelle, Charley , Ziggy and an old women called Carol- this is her double .
Thought i would venture over here for a nosy
To.see if can work out what's occurring, but I'm no wiser🤪
But....bloody hell, I've been wondering all day who she reminded me of...that Carol was a big gob too....she's a proper doppelganger

• Haha
I remember her, it's definitely her double 😂
---
View attachment 2263057
It's been doing my head in all day🤣🤣
---
Your job for the rest of the weekend is to make.sense of what's going on, find out information, then pass on to mumb nuts here..you have contacts 👀
No pressure !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's been doing my head in all day🤣🤣
---

Your job for the rest of the weekend is to make.sense of what's going on, find out information, then pass on to mumb nuts here..you have contacts 👀
No pressure !!
Numb nuts even!🤪

I'm sure I saw a comment on a TT posted in the last few days saying Fesity was lying about her kids being IVF. I've tried to find the comment but can't find it again, did anyone else see and does anyone know any more? The saga moves so quick I'm always missing stuff as can't be online enough to keep up with it