Way2Fiesty4u

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't see the original go fund me as I've only really seen her before when she tried to gain clout from Shann. I've only just seen all the other tit she's done. I see she created another go fund me a day ago though.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn't see the original go fund me as I've only really seen her before when she tried to gain clout from Shann. I've only just seen all the other tit she's done. I see she created another go fund me a day ago though.
Report it. I did with the other one.....

It's not got any actual detail of what the funds will be used for which is against their t&C's.

Reactions: 5
What on earth has gone down today 😳 just finished work and had a quick scroll and saw it all kicking off in delusive angies live with feisty

What on earth has gone down today 😳 just finished work and had a quick scroll and saw it all kicking off in delusive angies live with feisty
She has been live for about 6 hours mouthing off about Tam, Facts, Zavi etc saying she's got all the proof but showing nothing as per usual

Reactions: 1
I watched some of Tams live last night (well, listened while I had a mad hour tidying up) apparently they had proof that Fiesty hadn’t been made homeless due to her home being re-possessed, she left before the proceedings & possibly to evade SS etc. She had been staying in South Wales at a friend (from Tik Tok) house. She’s since left & it’s the woman who she had been staying with who had gone to Jem & Tam & some others for help. The woman, Sarah, has a 10 week old & had a hysterectomy after the birth, also has a toddler. Fiesty approached her under the guise of it’s a solution for them both as she can help out at the home after the ladies surgery & Fiesty had a temp home. So the woman & her two kids then had Fiesty, her two kids & her dog living with them for 3 ish weeks along with Mazz dipping in & out in a two bedroom house. She showed screen shots of convos that prove that Fiesty & Mazz were still together at the end of July. Basically fiestys dog pissed & tit all over the house & ruined the carpets. The room she slept in with the kids was a total tip, absolute dosser behaviour (dirty tampax & towels left under the bed) she provided screen shots which I didn’t see as I was only listening. She complained about Mazz’s drug use & allegations of her & Fiesty taking Coke, there were also apparently used needles left in the room & said Fiesty was buying extra Morphine & basically being off her head on it, never coming out of the room. She’s borrowed cash off the woman (allegedly £3k inheritance) again screenshots were shown, but I didn’t see them, and not given it back. She also owes £600 to the local dealer / loan shark & the woman is in fear of them coming back to her for the money. She’s been left with her house a hell hole, no money & scared someone is going to go through her door for Fiestys debt which she wasn’t sure if it was for a loan or drugs. Fiesty has since moved on to another tik tok friends home in Yorkshire. Apparently she took the kids out of school before term ended & has basically been “on the run” she was never in Scotland like she had been saying on her videos. To me, it all sounded plausible. Fiesty sounds like she has a degree in gaslighting & narcissism. There are too many people speaking up about her for it not to be true.
She’s obvs pissed off so has spent the day slagging off Zavii (saying he was abusive to Channy) playing a phone call she recorded (who records phone calls with their pals🤔) then reverted to calling Fact Freak a rapist, and saying everyone is telling lies but she has proof of everything she is calling everyone else out for - but didn’t show any of it.
Also, the woman she stayed with didn’t want her full name putting out there but fiesty doxxed her & showed pics of her kids. As you can see, I had a productive WFH day today 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched some of Tams live last night (well, listened while I had a mad hour tidying up) apparently they had proof that Fiesty hadn’t been made homeless due to her home being re-possessed, she left before the proceedings & possibly to evade SS etc. She had been staying in South Wales at a friend (from Tik Tok) house. She’s since left & it’s the woman who she had been staying with who had gone to Jem & Tam & some others for help. The woman, Sarah, has a 10 week old & had a hysterectomy after the birth, also has a toddler. Fiesty approached her under the guise of it’s a solution for them both as she can help out at the home after the ladies surgery & Fiesty had a temp home. So the woman & her two kids then had Fiesty, her two kids & her dog living with them for 3 ish weeks along with Mazz dipping in & out in a two bedroom house. She showed screen shots of convos that prove that Fiesty & Mazz were still together at the end of July. Basically fiestys dog pissed & tit all over the house & ruined the carpets. The room she slept in with the kids was a total tip, absolute dosser behaviour (dirty tampax & towels left under the bed) she provided screen shots which I didn’t see as I was only listening. She complained about Mazz’s drug use & allegations of her & Fiesty taking Coke, there were also apparently used needles left in the room & said Fiesty was buying extra Morphine & basically being off her head on it, never coming out of the room. She’s borrowed cash off the woman (allegedly £3k inheritance) again screenshots were shown, but I didn’t see them, and not given it back. She also owes £600 to the local dealer / loan shark & the woman is in fear of them coming back to her for the money. She’s been left with her house a hell hole, no money & scared someone is going to go through her door for Fiestys debt which she wasn’t sure if it was for a loan or drugs. Fiesty has since moved on to another tik tok friends home in Yorkshire. Apparently she took the kids out of school before term ended & has basically been “on the run” she was never in Scotland like she had been saying on her videos. To me, it all sounded plausible. Fiesty sounds like she has a degree in gaslighting & narcissism. There are too many people speaking up about her for it not to be true.
She’s obvs pissed off so has spent the day slagging off Zavii (saying he was abusive to Channy) playing a phone call she recorded (who records phone calls with their pals🤔) then reverted to calling Fact Freak a rapist, and saying everyone is telling lies but she has proof of everything she is calling everyone else out for - but didn’t show any of it.
Also, the woman she stayed with didn’t want her full name putting out there but fiesty doxxed her & showed pics of her kids. As you can see, I had a productive WFH day today 🤪
WOW 😮. I caught some of the live when Zavi was on and heard feisty saying did he want tissues for his issues and was he going to cry about his mh again which I thought was vile. Angie makes a good show of trying to be peace keeper but loves the drama ! Also what the duck was ricksta sticking his beak in for !?

Reactions: 4
Her poor kids, imagine just being removed from school and taken away from your home and friends. Bet they don't have a school place for September either and I can't see her home educating them. Hope social services catch up with her soon and get those kids some stability and safety. Today's update has made me really sad.

Reactions: 7
😳. I thought she was just another clout chaser! She is so much worse! And to think she slagged off Shann and here she is running from ss!

Reactions: 6
Well she said shecws back at the beginning of the year but not said much since she ugly inside and out