Way2Fiesty4u

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Justice for maz having no clean pants, absolutely criminal šŸ¤£
It does make you wonder though if maz has no clean pants and canā€™t possibly put any in the wash and bed slug canā€™t get out the bed to do the washing are the kids clothes getting washed? šŸ¤”
Feisty if you spent less time on live thinking your the dogs bollocks you might have time to put a load in the washer sweetheart, I mean itā€™s not like you go out to work or anything or are completely rushed off your feet with houseworkā€¦.

SHE HAS GREGGS TO EAT AND CIGGIES TO SMOKE IN BED!!
You know that house stinks of smoke, BO and BV.
Thereā€™s two adults at home 24/7 and they literally sloth in bed.
Let me just remind people she was a foster carerā€¦ how she passed the checks, Iā€™ll never know.

Reactions: 4
SHE HAS GREGGS TO EAT AND CIGGIES TO SMOKE IN BED!!
You know that house stinks of smoke, BO and BV.
Thereā€™s two adults at home 24/7 and they literally sloth in bed.
Let me just remind people she was a foster carerā€¦ how she passed the checks, Iā€™ll never know.
Thanks.. my cat is crying now thinking of the smell šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m tired and Iā€™m trying to binge Yellowjacketsā€¦

ā€˜When it comes to selling my houseā€™ā€¦ you know, the house that isnā€™t hers anyway and the house that people are gifting and GFM forā€¦

Night Tattlers. Next instalment tomorrow.

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s just said she bought her mother a tortoise and her car was cold and had to sit with a hot water bottle on her lap for the 3 hour journey to her mothers and she got thrush and her mother gave her pineapple yoghurt and she had to keep putting pineapple yoghurt on her down below to soothe the itch and swelling until a pharmacy opened. She kept referring to her down below as a ham butty. Saying it as sheā€™s smoking in bed. Sheā€™s got no shame!!!

Sheā€™s just said she bought her mother a tortoise and her car was cold and had to sit with a hot water bottle on her lap for the 3 hour journey to her mothers and she got thrush and her mother gave her pineapple yoghurt and she had to keep putting pineapple yoghurt on her down below to soothe the itch and swelling until a pharmacy opened. She kept referring to her down below as a ham butty. Saying it as sheā€™s smoking in bed. Sheā€™s got no shame!!!
Really reminds me of thisā€¦

Attachments

ā€œI could have 100 people tell me they love me, but the others that call me a bad mum or bed slug are the ones that stay in my head rent freeā€.

oh, doxxing a little ones name - not the brightest idea. Get on your speed dial batphone to the courts for next day service. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

If Fiesty is skint enough to have a Go Fund me, why has she just sent Mama Kaz a coral reef & 275 roses šŸ„“ Not sure how much that is in actual monetary value, but how hard faced to ask people to donate to you & then gifting other people on TT.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If Fiesty is skint enough to have a Go Fund me, why has she just sent Mama Kaz a coral reef & 275 roses šŸ„“ Not sure how much that is in actual monetary value, but how hard faced to ask people to donate to you & then gifting other people on TT.
coral is about Ā£6.50 and Roses are about 1p each ish. So sheā€™s spent about Ā£10 bjt itā€™s all because sheā€™s a lick ass and TikTok is her life.
Instead of using the Ā£10 for a day out in the park or a picnic with her kids, taking them swimming, anything really lots you can do with Ā£10. Making memories, spending time with loved ones in real life!!!!!! But no not Stinky, she rather gift people to lick up their arses and try get clout on a silly kids app.

Reactions: 7
She has two different subs, one to speak on chat the other to speak on live. I think that's what she said, she needs to give her head a wobble.

coral is about Ā£6.50 and Roses are about 1p each ish. So sheā€™s spent about Ā£10 bjt itā€™s all because sheā€™s a lick ass and TikTok is her life.
Instead of using the Ā£10 for a day out in the park or a picnic with her kids, taking them swimming, anything really lots you can do with Ā£10. Making memories, spending time with loved ones in real life!!!!!! But no not Stinky, she rather gift people to lick up their arses and try get clout on a silly kids app.
She would never go for a day out with the kids it means getting out of bed and putting some effort into being a parent. Sluggy is too lazy for that, I mean she can barely get off her arse to feed her children or tend to their needs.

Reactions: 3
Poor kids, every weekend must be the same. Going back to school on a Monday, reeking of smoke, not left the house cos their Mum & her girlfriend have done 12 hour night shifts sticking their nose into other peoples business on Tik Tok!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Anyone know what FF has supposedly said now to make her come off they app? They both post so much about each other but none of it every makes sense to me lol

Reactions: 4
See sheā€™s posted a TikTok saying someone is going live at 7 to expose a large creator, despite its people asking who in the comments she never said šŸ™„ any idea who it might be ??