Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does this every time she’s there. Surprised she hasn’t tagged pippa yet but at least she got Brian Dowling in
She did mention her “fwends in Portugal” telling her it’s hot!!????!!!! 🫣

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She does this every time she’s there. Surprised she hasn’t tagged pippa yet but at least she got Brian Dowling in
She’s just a cringey cling on 😩 I’d say she’s just a laughing stock among the straffan crew!

Reactions: 2
I’m enjoying the Vegas stuff
She’s very dated in her clothes tho,
She looked like an old lady next to
The housewives star, but then it’s hot and she’s working
I’m suprised
At the drinking - I thought she said alcohol didn’t agree with her, I think she was TTC and that’s why she was MIA for months and months when they left and went to achill during the first sport of the pandemic

Reactions: 5
Did she make out they knew that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez were getting married yesterday? I suppose she waxed her for it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she make out they knew that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez were getting married yesterday? I suppose she waxed her for it 🙄
Yes because she owns Vegas so Jlo would have to ask her permission to get hitched there….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Waxy living her best life today. She got her photo with her idol and by the looks of her last story she and Con drank all the Istil 😳🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What was the story with the giving up alcohol a couple of years ago? From here, it seemed like she made quite a big deal about it and she had started doing non-alcoholic alternative recommendation stories on her page quite a bit? I just assumed she was going tee total. Not that she owes anyone an explanation....but just seems so odd to draw attention to it publicly and then backtrack. Genuinely curious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Waxy living her best life today. She got her photo with her idol and by the looks of her last story she and Con drank all the Istil 😳🍸🍸
She makes me cringe so badly with how desperate she comes across to be part of the straffan gang! 🙄

Reactions: 8
She makes me cringe so badly with how desperate she comes across to be part of the straffan gang! 🙄
I know. Maybe she’s copped it herself coz she has deleted the weird stalker story of Lego head walking in the door at the party.

She still hasn’t deleted Con talking about his flute though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ellen is slurring her words with the pillow face filter on, the one that gives you big lips and Conrad says “can you put that on my flute” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Looks like they all flew business class to Orlando! Place they are staying looks fab too.
Between business class and regular stays in the Shelbourne privileged doesn't come close to describing Cooper's childhood.

Reactions: 7
Between business class and regular stays in the Shelbourne privileged doesn't come close to describing Cooper's childhood.
They work hard for it though I don’t feel like people should begrudge others for there lifestyle choices.

Reactions: 12