Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no mention of that business now. He used to have the daughter working for him too

Very but the prices he was charging was mad. Think you would buy cheaper Banksys

Reactions: 5
So sad but alas I think they lost her a long time ago. Watching dementia steal your loved one from you is so hard, it's like you grieve twice.

Ellen has been very composed in dealing with this, not plastering it all over her account the minute it happened (unlike others).

It's been a tough year for all of them. I hope Cooper is ok, so many deaths is hard on a child and not having siblings or cousins his own age there's nobody having the same experience who understands what it's like for him.

Reactions: 11
Yes having a parent in mood stages of dementia it is absolutely heart breaking disease. My thoughts are with Ellen.

Reactions: 4
So sad but alas I think they lost her a long time ago. Watching dementia steal your loved one from you is so hard, it's like you grieve twice.

Ellen has been very composed in dealing with this, not plastering it all over her account the minute it happened (unlike others).

It's been a tough year for all of them. I hope Cooper is ok, so many deaths is hard on a child and not having siblings or cousins his own age there's nobody having the same experience who understands what it's like for him.
I was only thinking yesterday when I saw the post, she said her Mum was diagnosed in 2018 and then lived with them for a time during covid.
Ellen used to be such a prolific poster, new posts and stories every day. Then suddenly it stopped. For months there was silence and then back with a very occasional post without explanation. Obviously when they were all trying to come to terms with everything. And you're right, its been a very dignified way of dealing with it, some would use a death as content fodder and to lap up the sympathy posts, but a lovely post a week later after she's had the privacy to hold the funeral and have some private time to grieve and come to terms with everything.

Reactions: 14
I was only thinking yesterday when I saw the post, she said her Mum was diagnosed in 2018 and then lived with them for a time during covid.
Ellen used to be such a prolific poster, new posts and stories every day. Then suddenly it stopped. For months there was silence and then back with a very occasional post without explanation. Obviously when they were all trying to come to terms with everything. And you're right, its been a very dignified way of dealing with it, some would use a death as content fodder and to lap up the sympathy posts, but a lovely post a week later after she's had the privacy to hold the funeral and have some private time to grieve and come to terms with everything.
100% agree. Great that there was no attention seeking post saying sorry I haven’t been online much, got some tough stuff going on.

Reactions: 9
I remember she used to post her mum on stories occasionally she seemed like a gas women- makes sense now as to why she’s really stepped back from social. May she rest in peace.

Reactions: 8
I went to Ellen for years as a waxer and remember her taking about her Mum. What's her name?

Reactions: 1
Wow did u see Ellen on Mrs Makeups story tonight, she looks very different to her own story, much older

Reactions: 2