Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's beyond pathetic at this point. She is such an arse licker when it comes to Pippa.
Has Pippa ever mentioned heire wax strip's or anything to do with Ellen?
All one way traffic.
Never!
Meanwhile, waxy is flat out skulling her vodka, while writing in her journals, lighting her poco candles, owns 678 pairs of her jeans, shirts, loungewear, blazers, poco runners, and without fail wears at least one item of poco a day after trowelling on her UP cosmetics.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think there is anyone on insta as snobby as her tbh.
her snobbery is actually offensive!! it's real ignorant type of snobbery. and she thinks she's so stylish😂😂😂she's just filthy rich, has no style or elegance.
I remember during lock down she would shame people on her platform for not standing exactly on the line while queuing outside supermarkets, she would show them fully, their faces and all. what right had she to take someone's photo and post it on her Instagram calling them stupid or thick. she did it at least 3 times. say she's a wicked wagon too

her snobbery is actually offensive!! it's real ignorant type of snobbery. and she thinks she's so stylish😂😂😂she's just filthy rich, has no style or elegance.
I remember during lock down she would shame people on her platform for not standing exactly on the line while queuing outside supermarkets, she would show them fully, their faces and all. what right had she to take someone's photo and post it on her Instagram calling them stupid or thick. she did it at least 3 times. say she's a wicked wagon too
That Tara one does my head in. I don't think I've ever seen somebody who's as up their own hole. As for her "style", she dresses like a car crash most of the time. I'm presuming she married into money?

Reactions: 3
That Tara one does my head in. I don't think I've ever seen somebody who's as up their own hole. As for her "style", she dresses like a car crash most of the time. I'm presuming she married into money?
I think he’s the same Renyolds that owns an oil company or has shares at least. It’s crazy to think having all that money and THAT is how she dresses. Such a pretentious snob

You can hear Ellen’s voice over everyone else’s at the birthday party

Reactions: 1
That Tara one is the biggest social climber and not a whole lot behind it. She's hardly running an empire, selling napkins online and trying to keep in with the likes of Pipsy. Very fond of herself and she's nothing to look at!

That Tara one is the biggest social climber and not a whole lot behind it. She's hardly running an empire, selling napkins online and trying to keep in with the likes of Pipsy. Very fond of herself and she's nothing to look at!
I hate commenting on peoples appearance, but my god, she's a bit of a minger. And the husband is about a foot shorter than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate commenting on peoples appearance, but my god, she's a bit of a minger. And the husband is about a foot shorter than her.
haha It's true though and it wouldn't be said only the notions of her... calling herself a doll I think is hilarious, nothing dainty or pretty about her. the big huge print dresses and hairbands😂😂😂

haha It's true though and it wouldn't be said only the notions of her... calling herself a doll I think is hilarious, nothing dainty or pretty about her. the big huge print dresses and hairbands😂😂😂
Imagine being 50 odd years old and still calling yourself "Doll". Pure bleeping notions. Every outfit she posts on the grid reminds me of the Awkward Zara insta page.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely and I don't think anyone would comment on it if she wasn't such a pompous dose.

Seriously though who is she ? Why is she in the Pipsey click ? Is it just because she has💰 that they cling to her or is there anything else to this ‘doll’ ?

Seriously though who is she ? Why is she in the Pipsey click ? Is it just because she has💰 that they cling to her or is there anything else to this ‘doll’ ?
Well I only know of her from pipsey, she's absolutely loaded and a pure snob, she seems to be at every event in the Westbury. She's like Mrs Bucket, frumpy and full of notions but without the humour, least Mrs bucket mellows in the end

• Haha
Well I only know of her from pipsey, she's absolutely loaded and a pure snob, she seems to be at every event in the Westbury. She's like Mrs Bucket, frumpy and full of notions but without the humour, least Mrs bucket mellows in the end
But she didn’t come from lots of money. Middle class but not loaded. I saw her in Dundrum once she stood out like a sore thumb!

But she didn’t come from lots of money. Middle class but not loaded. I saw her in Dundrum once she stood out like a sore thumb!
Well going by her house her holidays and lifestyle I'd say she's pretty loaded. I'd imagine she stands out and not in a good way. She's not the vision she thinks she is.

Well going by her house her holidays and lifestyle I'd say she's pretty loaded. I'd imagine she stands out and not in a good way. She's not the vision she thinks she is.
Her short king husband is, she's not. She used be a PR / events girl back in the day. Think she does the table cloth and napkin thing now to keep her busy and feeling relevant - nobody is buying that stuff.

I think that Tara one is Glenda gilsons bestie.
Isn’t it funny when you think of Glenda being a ‘model’ back in the heyday Celtic tiger Ireland…like she was tall and slim but very plain looking really …very equestrian looking is all I will say
Ireland has a massive pool of these NEPO babies , daddies in kpmg etc

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her short king husband is, she's not. She used be a PR / events girl back in the day. Think she does the table cloth and napkin thing now to keep her busy and feeling relevant - nobody is buying that stuff.
I don't know her background but as I say she seems well off now and is a super snob.
---
also to add.. her choice of footwear is hilarious, I know she's a big heavy set woman and probably doesn't need heels, but the big flouncy frocks with birkenstocks🤣🤣🤣🤣