Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always has a filter applied
Think she stopped the hubby from posting pics of her cause he never filtered them

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice how Waxperts Trish has just vanished?

I mean, as a business partner she’s just non existent. even at tonight’s Heir event. Zero mention of her any more and this is going back a while.

Anyone know if she’s gone?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice how Waxperts Trish has just vanished?

I mean, as a business partner she’s just non existent. even at tonight’s Heir event. Zero mention of her any more and this is going back a while.

Anyone know if she’s gone?
I used to follow Ellen, her and Trish were thick as thieves. Although Trish never really spoke on camera, seemed like she wasn't keen on the whole insta thing.
Maybe it's a privacy thing, I'd be shocked if something happened their friendship.
---
Her mum just died. You can see the stress and pain on her face. My granny used to call it the death face.
Valid point but she does and always has used filters.

Reactions: 4
Her mum just died. You can see the stress and pain on her face. My granny used to call it the death face.
I know and I was so sorry for her. I have followed her for years and remember her Mam appearing on her stories. She seemed like a lovely lady.
But there is still a massive difference in Ellen's own pictures and ones she features in.
Only noticing the lack of Trisha now. Hope all is OK there, she will need her friends now

I do understand about her mam. She’s addressed it before, I think she said she always uses the paris filter?

Trish and Ellen were strange partners. Trish couldn't be more different to Ellen, salt of the earth and so sound. I've been waxed by both of them back in the Waxperts salon days, give me Trish any day.

She’s just shared some of the tags from last night
Mrs and another one are worlds apart

she looks like Michelle Heaton in the mrs make up pic

Reactions: 2
Poor Ellen, supporting Pipsy till the bitter end serving up her vodka and Pipsy can’t even spare an hour to support her “friend’s” event.

No sign of Trish ! You’d think as a partner she’d be there more so that Pipsey vodka . Is it the wax she’s promoting or the vodka? And again snubbed by the queen . I don’t know why she bothers …..
I used to feel sorry for Ellen the way she went out of her way to support tipsy pipsy but now it's just pathetic, you give someone one or 2 chances, but the support and love is definitely not reciprocated.... I wouldn't bother, besides pipsey is a total has been now, I get serious bitchy vibes from pippa and her sister, I bet the snide double meaning comments never stop when they are together.

No sign of Trish ! You’d think as a partner she’d be there more so that Pipsey vodka . Is it the wax she’s promoting or the vodka? And again snubbed by the queen . I don’t know why she bothers …..
I think that snob Tara Doll O Connor organised it and herself and Pippa are very good friends😏.

Reactions: 1
It's beyond pathetic at this point. She is such an arse licker when it comes to Pippa.
Has Pippa ever mentioned heire wax strip's or anything to do with Ellen?
All one way traffic.

Reactions: 6