Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas candles will be everywhere and for alot less.
How a waxing salon has the cheek to sell a candle for €50 I'll never know
It’s so strange! I buy the jo Malone one every year as a treat and adore it but can’t fathom getting a waxperts one.

Reactions: 2
Why would anyone spend 50 quid on a waxperts candle, it baffles me. like are you ok hun??!
~ had to unfollow this one about 2 years ago the most boring suck up if ever there was.

Reactions: 6
Why would anyone spend 50 quid on a waxperts candle, it baffles me. like are you ok hun??!
~ had to unfollow this one about 2 years ago the most boring suck up if ever there was.
In tonight’s installment she has now moved on to brown nosing Suzanne Jackson .. saying that so sue me is inspiring her to take supplements … none of these disgusting wannabes should even be mentioning what supplements they take .. they are not qualified to be advising or promoting them!!
Although it was refreshing to hear mention “so sue me” instead of her usual “pippa” 😂

Reactions: 5
In tonight’s installment she has now moved on to brown nosing Suzanne Jackson .. saying that so sue me is inspiring her to take supplements … none of these disgusting wannabes should even be mentioning what supplements they take .. they are not qualified to be advising or promoting them!!
Although it was refreshing to hear mention “so sue me” instead of her usual “pippa” 😂
what got me about her sucking up to so sue was that Ellen was very frightened during covid, for good reasons, mainly her Mam.
And there she is ,admiring Suzanne after her while ” moving to Portugal circus “

Reactions: 5
Does Ellen have an extra large dog???? Just wondering as I’ve never heard her mention it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Waxy if your reading here …do yourself a favour girl . Stop promoting Lucy Nagle, Poco, UP, tagging Arfur etc. None of them clearly give a tit about about you or have the manners to reciprocate the suppprt with your brand or at a very min your Xmas candle . Speaks volumes about your so called besties !!!

Reactions: 12
Oh god she just dug out her Rebecca valance coat the day after Pippa wears the Rebecca valance black dress.

Oh waxy, play it cool …..please play it cool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Waxy if your reading here …do yourself a favour girl . Stop promoting Lucy Nagle, Poco, UP, tagging Arfur etc. None of them clearly give a tit about about you or have the manners to reciprocate the suppprt with your brand or at a very min your Xmas candle . Speaks volumes about your so called besties !!!
She has to be a laughing stock among all of those people she continuously brown noses .. it’s beyond embarrassing & cringe making to hear her desperately trying to be part of their gang .. just give it up now you gobshite .. making a total tit of yourself 🙈

She is 100% cringe when she goes on like that but I have to say in all the promoting she does for Pippa's stuff I think it's really crappy Pippa doesn't at least return the favour once or twice.

Reactions: 9
It’s sad because Ellen in my opinion is more successful than Pippa. She has a successful product it’s not a brand like Pippa who is just a mother who used to be a model who likes shopping and posing. Ellen actually runs a business and a service.

Reactions: 12
It’s sad because Ellen in my opinion is more successful than Pippa. She has a successful product it’s not a brand like Pippa who is just a mother who used to be a model who likes shopping and posing. Ellen actually runs a business and a service.
A business where her staff found out on social media that she was closing the salon!

• Wow
The way she sucks through her teeth/sides of her mouth when she speaks is irritating. Also wonder if they will do their jones jingle this year?

The way she sucks through her teeth/sides of her mouth when she speaks is irritating. Also wonder if they will do their jones jingle this year?

You got it in one . Could never describe it . Like nails on a chalkboard when she does that ! Did wax slip into the Lips or are they ‘au natural’ as that could be adding to it ?

You got it in one . Could never describe it . Like nails on a chalkboard when she does that ! Did wax slip into the Lips or are they ‘au natural’ as that could be adding to it ?
Definitely looks like fillers, used to be worse so thankfully it looks like she's using less these days.

Why does she not use captions? I think she used to. It's not that she has a strong accent captions would struggle with. I just think it's ignorant not to use them these days