Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering the two of them can’t go on anything faster than a carousel, it’s an awful waste….

Reactions: 4
Compared to Saoirse and Mama and The Travel Experts trips to Orlando, Ellen's trip seems so boring. Alot of money to spend just to go on a few safe rides. I think she's regretting not thinking it through.

Reactions: 3
Cooper seems like such a cute kid though. There’s something very innocent about him. I know all kids are innocent but some kids seem to hold onto their innocence longer

Poor Waxy, that’s her 3rd time tagging Soozysu on this holiday, and 3rd time being ignored by Soozysu.

Less is more waxy…..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Definitely. They seem scared to upset him
He reminds me of my neighbour's kid who has high functioning autism. Very particular about what he likes and how things should go. Doesn't like change. Very very bright

I think he's just very very precocious, around adults an awful lot, older siblings etc. It's just the accent for me, there's the usual twang kids these days have but his is full on American

I think he's just very very precocious, around adults an awful lot, older siblings etc. It's just the accent for me, there's the usual twang kids these days have but his is full on American
most likely reared by you tube. He came across so rude

To me he is a normal little boy who is growing up mainly as a only child. He has much older siblings who clearly adore him and he them but don't live with him. He spends loads of time with them and also special trips with them.
Outside of school/after school activities, play dates most of his time is with his parents, grandmother and other grown ups. He is sweet, polite and very cute and I have never seen him being rude or cheeky.

Reactions: 8
I know everyone is different, but I can‘t fathom Christmas on the 2nd November. That’s almost 2 months of the year celebrating one day.
I love Christmas but herself and Rosie con con need to have a chat with themselves

Reactions: 8
I can’t fathom why anyone would spend €50 on a candle with a dirty big Waxperts label on it 😂😂

Also super limited edition, still letting me add 30 of everything to cart 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t fathom why anyone would spend €50 on a candle with a dirty big Waxperts label on it 😂😂

Also super limited edition, still letting me add 30 of everything to cart 🤔
And so “Limited” she sent them to every blagger in July 🙄 notions!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christmas candles will be everywhere and for alot less.
How a waxing salon has the cheek to sell a candle for €50 I'll never know

Reactions: 1
A ‘Christmas candle ‘ that is limited edition are promoted every Xmas ! Maybe they are hard to get mid July 🤔. Although a recall her promoting them in July also !!

Reactions: 1