Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember them from Snapchat days they were so close like really really good friends
The vegas trips etc
Maybe Ellen felt unsupported during her recent family sorrow's who knows
It’s sad to see a friendship /business go like that

Reactions: 6
I remember them from Snapchat days they were so close like really really good friends
The vegas trips etc
Best of luck in the future to Trish. And Ellen

Reactions: 4
The vegas trips etc
I don’t know I feel like it all started going wrong around the time of Heire? Like they spent so many years championing salon waxing etc.. then Ellen came out with at home wax strips. Trish didn’t seem to be involved at all and I always felt the rift started around then.

It’s very sad.

I reckon the salon had to close from whatever happened between them, Ellen created waxperts wax so she probably had the upper hand in the business so to speak!its such a shame that what appeared as a real genuine fun friendship has(we assume) ended badly, i think when ellen went radio silent it was maybe to fight a legal battle in private,then all the deaths her family went through on top-No wonder she had such a rough few years! Its a shame I hope she hasn’t let het fake IG life get in the way of friendship!she is definitely a social climber where as trish appeared allergic to the camera! Maybe conrad was an issue I always get such pretentious asshole vibes from him!

Reactions: 9
How do we know the friendship ended badly? I thought someone on here said Trish had an illness in the family. Id say she decided to step back because of that. It probably did cause issues but we wouldnt be seeing her on Insta anymore as she wouldnt be involved in those trip to Vegas etc. They only really did work things together as far as i remember.

Reactions: 3
How do we know the friendship ended badly? I thought someone on here said Trish had an illness in the family. Id say she decided to step back because of that. It probably did cause issues but we wouldnt be seeing her on Insta anymore as she wouldnt be involved in those trip to Vegas etc. They only really did work things together as far as i remember.
Its the no mention of her/them.If things weren’t shady she could say shes grand Shes stepped away etc Trish’ name hasn’t left ellens mouth on SM for a long time!

Reactions: 5
I reckon the salon had to close from whatever happened between them, Ellen created waxperts wax so she probably had the upper hand in the business so to speak!its such a shame that what appeared as a real genuine fun friendship has(we assume) ended badly, i think when ellen went radio silent it was maybe to fight a legal battle in private,then all the deaths her family went through on top-No wonder she had such a rough few years! Its a shame I hope she hasn’t let het fake IG life get in the way of friendship!she is definitely a social climber where as trish appeared allergic to the camera! Maybe conrad was an issue I always get such pretentious asshole vibes from him!
Nah, the salon moving was a disaster. It went from a plush, luxurious feel to sterile, white walls and cheap laminate flooring. All the good waxers went to the training side and I know that I for one could not justify the prices for the new experience compared to other salons that used the wax. When I first moved I was able to get all my waxing plus my nails done for less than my waxing at waxperts. I'm sure I'm not the only loyal client that moved on.

I loved Trish, my current waxer reminds me of her. Just lovely, normal people. Ellen, not so much.

Who ever said that Conrad was pretentious I agree he seems like he’s full of tit. I do like Ellen tbh and no doubt loosing a friend like Trish is upsetting when you’ve been friends so long and that close. Ellen’s clothes on holidays are fab she dresses so well.

Reactions: 6
Who ever said that Conrad was pretentious I agree he seems like he’s full of tit. I do like Ellen tbh and no doubt loosing a friend like Trish is upsetting when you’ve been friends so long and that close. Ellen’s clothes on holidays are fab she dresses so well.
While I do agree that she does, I just don't get how they have the time/energy/bothered etc. to get that glammed up on a sun holiday. Even pre kids I was never arsed after the first couple of nights :oops: probably just me though!

Reactions: 1
While I do agree that she does, I just don't get how they have the time/energy/bothered etc. to get that glammed up on a sun holiday. Even pre kids I was never arsed after the first couple of nights :oops: probably just me though!
Oh I love to dress up on holiday,I work my ass off to go to away I treat myself to whole new summer wardrobe & make the effort every night…Meanwhile in my day to day life you could mistake me for worzl gumidge😂 allergic to makeup etc😂some of ellens style ages her though I think

• Heart
Yes I agree her style definitely ages her
She dresses like a 50 something divorcee on the prowl

• Haha