Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know her background but as I say she seems well off now and is a super snob.
---
also to add.. her choice of footwear is hilarious, I know she's a big heavy set woman and probably doesn't need heels, but the big flouncy frocks with birkenstocks🤣🤣🤣🤣
How is someone renting a family home well off?

Her short king husband is, she's not. She used be a PR / events girl back in the day. Think she does the table cloth and napkin thing now to keep her busy and feeling relevant - nobody is buying that stuff.
Yes it’s the husbands family money not Tara’s.

Reactions: 1
Well I only know of her from pipsey, she's absolutely loaded and a pure snob, she seems to be at every event in the Westbury. She's like Mrs Bucket, frumpy and full of notions but without the humour, least Mrs bucket mellows in the end
She deserves her own thread, for critique on the ridiculous outfits, the delusions of grandeur and the constant posing.

Reactions: 3
She deserves her own thread, for critique on the ridiculous outfits, the delusions of grandeur and the constant posing.
I would totally enjoy this 🤣 if I had her money I would be dressed 13594 times better than I am now. She is like one of those TikTok’s where people go and pick out the worst outfit for a night out for each other for a laugh !

I would totally enjoy this 🤣 if I had her money I would be dressed 13594 times better than I am now. She is like one of those TikTok’s where people go and pick out the worst outfit for a night out for each other for a laugh !
Don’t know what’s worse the bag or the dress or the person who thinks this looks good 🤦‍♀️
There has to be something attracting Pipsey, HearterTighe and the gang ….and don’t forget poor Waxsey just don’t understand what it is 🥸

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Don’t know what’s worse the bag or the dress or the person who thinks this looks good 🤦‍♀️
There has to be something attracting Pipsey, HearterTighe and the gang ….and don’t forget poor Waxsey just don’t understand what it is 🥸
Think she's a bit of a limpet, very hard to shake off.
One of those that even when not invited, always manages to find out and turn up anyway.
---
Ah here, set up a thread for this one now. Never seen waxys thread so busy
I don't know how to set up a thread, but she could do with one.

Reactions: 1
No sign of Trish ! You’d think as a partner she’d be there more so that Pipsey vodka . Is it the wax she’s promoting or the vodka? And again snubbed by the queen . I don’t know why she bothers …..
Istil? Crazy 🤪 Strange name for a Vodka Brand.
Vagisil springs to mind

• Haha
Filtered to an inch of
Her life today on stories
Compared to the event the other week 🙈

She was on stories today about her Image nomination and mentioned she’s had the worst 3 years. I know her mam passed but deffo more going on with Trish. I’m dying to know. 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She was on stories today about her Image nomination and mentioned she’s had the worst 3 years. I know her mam passed but deffo more going on with Trish. I’m dying to know. 🤣
Same, god I'd feel for her it they've fallen out because they seemed to be so close

💯 something up with Trish-not a mention in a v long time,No vegas trips no beauty shows etc. I wish she’d spill the tea..or maybe there’s legal involvement. Such a shame if a good friendship has been lost!

She was off the drink for a few years, I’d say she was TTC
As for Trish….. maybe she asked her to stop showing her

I'd say it was her worst 3 years because around that time her mother was diagnosed with dementia and ended up in a Nursing Home.

Reactions: 11