Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else used to love this show?? All series have been uploaded to YouTube and I’m currently making my way through the whole thing. The earlier seasons are my favourite ones. It’s been a long time since I’ve watched it and I’d forgotten how entertaining it is.

Just as an aside, if you liked this show then you’d enjoy Ackley Bridge on channel 4!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else used to love this show?? All series have been uploaded to YouTube and I’m currently making my way through the whole thing. The earlier seasons are my favourite ones.

Just as an aside, if you liked this show then you’d enjoy Ackley Bridge on channel 4!
Love Ackley Bridge ❤

Ohhh might have to rewatch waterloo road now 😊

Reactions: 2
I used to love this show, I'm so going to rewatch it!
I also love Ackley Bridge, it's had mixed reviews but I'm a big fan.

Oh I never managed to watch all of Waterloo road as I started watching it too late and it was on one of the sky channels and I lost it somehow so off to YouTube I go!! Thanks!!
Also love ackley bridge!!

Loved Waterloo Road. It was never the same after all they went to Scotland. It was also never the same after Rachel Mason left, best Headteacher Waterloo Road ever had!

Reactions: 8
Loved Waterloo Road. It was never the same after all they went to Scotland. It was also never the same after Rachel Mason left, best Headteacher Waterloo Road ever had!
I’m currently on series seven with Karen fisher as head and wow she is so boring!! I don’t care about her or her family. It really lost its way after Rachel left.
I loved Rachel and I loved Jack too. Those two were the best!

Reactions: 3
the first few series of waterloo were the best it seem to go downhill after they moved to Scotland. I dont mind ackley bridge either but this last series half the teachers seem to of left without explanation

Ha I used to watch it. Was so weird that the whole school basically moved to Scotland??

I loved it too...mainly before they went to Scotland as well, seemed a bit pointless to me. Could never get into Ackley Bridge though

Reactions: 1
I'm on season 9 because I was watching it on YouTube but now it's on BBC iplayer

Quite sure they are bringing Bad Girls on YouTube

It wasn't the same when Tom died

Reactions: 1
I'm on season 9 because I was watching it on YouTube but now it's on BBC iplayer

Quite sure they are bringing Bad Girls on YouTube

It wasn't the same when Tom died
Oh my god I would love to see Bad Girls again I used to love that show!!