Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on Earth having they been doing for the past year, if the show is only back for seven episodes? I don’t even understand why the show’s initial release date of Autumn this year, if it’s only back for a small number of eps. It’s not like it would’ve taken long to film.

Reactions: 4
What on Earth having they been doing for the past year, if the show is only back for seven episodes? I don’t even understand why the show’s initial release date of Autumn this year, if it’s only back for a small number of eps. It’s not like it would’ve taken long to film.
No clue but it better be worth the extra wait.

Reactions: 2
Anyone manage to get tickets for the premier tonight ? Apprently there showing the first episode

I’m trying to finish off all of the previous series before the start. Can’t get through an episode without crying ffs 😭

but I’ve just got to Roxanne Pallets arrival, can’t stand her. I can’t remember any of it this time round so I’m hoping she’s not in it long - her face infuriates me after big brother.

Reactions: 3
Had no idea Scarlett's mum was Bex from WR! Obviously better known as Sarah

Reactions: 2
rumours of a death in the Charles family, people think it might be Chlo
CCFD698B-95C6-4155-891C-8353286F5C7E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
guessing the old friend will be janeece and i recon it will be his dad that dies

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Noooo that's absolutely tit if so. Why hype it up with chlo and donte coming back to do that

Reactions: 1
My TV guide says that the new series has 22 episodes, so it looks like they are breaking it up into terms again.

I was on Instagram earlier, and I found this. Earl Kelly leaving almost nothing to the imagination.
a7fea88982d747c1920cf31d404eb95e_306886095_5164036063718895_5663531401171599344_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6