Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how long ago was series 1... as if an ageing app has been used

hope they keep the same theme/teacher montage for the intro
I would not have recognised Jason 🤯 series one was 2006 I think because I was in my last year of primary 😅

Treneman was in the recent series of the crown and it really threw me off
Took me half the series to figure out where tf i recognised him from 😂

Reactions: 1
This has made me feel weird like I need to delete my browsing history or something idk
It's a bit much isn't it.

He has a an actor friend Luke Youngblood who some of you might also remember as Lee Jordan from Harry Potter or Ben from Tracy Beaker. Also, rather a lot.

This is what LA does to normal sensible British actors. 😆

9d833430385b4b43893ca1272baf22ff_313879543_508087334577899_5249974585442004436_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ahhh I love waterloo road it's so nostalgic

I'm currently rewatching it all in preparation for the new series, I'm on series 9 now and even though when I first watched the scotland episodes when they were on TV it was clearly incredibly downhill compared to the early episodes i'm not finding it too bad now this is only my second time watching anything past season 7- i'm just treating it like a different show and embracing how far fetched and unrealistic it is

I will say this is my first rewatch the whole way through as an adult and my opinion on a lot of characters has changed, I'm excited for the new series and I do think Kim is an iconic and great character but WOW she was awful when she came back after she first left

Reactions: 7
Ahhh I love waterloo road it's so nostalgic

I'm currently rewatching it all in preparation for the new series, I'm on series 9 now and even though when I first watched the scotland episodes when they were on TV it was clearly incredibly downhill compared to the early episodes i'm not finding it too bad now this is only my second time watching anything past season 7- i'm just treating it like a different show and embracing how far fetched and unrealistic it is

I will say this is my first rewatch the whole way through as an adult and my opinion on a lot of characters has changed, I'm excited for the new series and I do think Kim is an iconic and great character but WOW she was awful when she came back after she first left
That’s how i looked at the Scotland episodes, when you don’t compare it’s not too bad, although season 10.5 was awful I will say that.

I do think Kim is an iconic and great character but WOW she was awful when she came back after she first left
Omg the thing with the baby in series 4 was so so weird? obviously i think the whole scenerio was a bit deeper than the show made out but it felt like the audience was supposed to cheer her on for it and realistically i dont think she'd ever work with kids at all after that. they never mentioned it after series 5 so i guesenthey wanted us to forget lmao. I wonder if her son will be in the new series, he'd be year 7/8 I think

Reactions: 2
Omg the thing with the baby in series 4 was so so weird? obviously i think the whole scenerio was a bit deeper than the show made out but it felt like the audience was supposed to cheer her on for it and realistically i dont think she'd ever work with kids at all after that. they never mentioned it after series 5 so i guesenthey wanted us to forget lmao. I wonder if her son will be in the new series, he'd be year 7/8 I think
Yeah also her relationship with max tyler was so strange too

Reactions: 4
I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight from the excitement.

I'm watching ep 1 now, the actress who plays chlo looks the same and so young still (she's 33 now) but I guess she did get pregnant at like 15 haha, the character is probably only supposed to be like 26-28

it's funny because in the first series the actors were actually mainly the same age as their characters, but as it got older they were using actors in their 20s eg when Tina O'brein was allegedly playing a teenager when we all knew she wasn't and roxanne palette was in it too when she was like 24 that's when I was like this isn't realistic anymore

Reactions: 6