Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel was my favourite as well

Also I've just got to sams death again and cried 😭.I wonder if prince was a similar age to chlo and dontes baby or just a bit older as he could be in it ? .

Also sams memorial ? They put in the school grounds I wonder what happened to it when they moved schools and if it will be back at this school or not

Reactions: 1
I've come to the conclusion whilst I'm currently watching season 8 that they should just forgot about season 8 onwards and basically this new series should come after season 7 and carry on from there .forget that tom,grantly and denzil died 😆 the ones after season 7 are just astonshing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've come to the conclusion whilst I'm currently watching season 8 that they should just forgot about season 8 onwards and basically this new series should come after season 7 and carry on from there .forget that tom,grantly and denzil died 😆 the ones after season 7 are just astonshing
I found season 9 better than season 8 but season 10 was awful especially the second half.

Reactions: 3
The Kellys but Barry Barry always made me laugh and how the name Barry Barry sounds in the Liverpudlian accent 😆

• Haha
100% The Kelly’s. The whole move to Scotland just shouldn’t have happened. The show lost itself after that move.

Reactions: 6
Kym mentioned on strictly last night that she is busy rehearsing whilst filming Waterloo Road. Are they filming the second season already as I thought they’d finished filming the first?

Reactions: 4
Kym mentioned on strictly last night that she is busy rehearsing whilst filming Waterloo Road. Are they filming the second season already as I thought they’d finished filming the first?
I've seen reports that they're doing like 40 episodes (might be a slight exaggeration) but seemed like quite a commitment has been made! I got the impression it was a single series, might be split into parts though. Why I'm a bit surprised it doesn't look like any of it is airing until next year. Hoping it's not a bad sign!

I've seen reports that they're doing like 40 episodes (might be a slight exaggeration) but seemed like quite a commitment has been made! I got the impression it was a single series, might be split into parts though. Why I'm a bit surprised it doesn't look like any of it is airing until next year. Hoping it's not a bad sign!
40 episodes seems like too much. I love WR, currently rewatching (on s5) and I’ve cried enough tears to fill the ocean 😂. But I do not have high hopes for the new series. I will of course be watching it all though 😂

My entire school were in extras in the first series , I might pop it on just to spot everyone I know or knew back then .
This thread has reminded me , the guy who played jack. I use to watch him in a hairdressing program I think it was called cutting it ?? If anybody else can remember that ? I may have got the title wrong …

Reactions: 4
Season 7&8 were 30 episodes 3 lots of 10 episodes (I assume because of the school year is split into 3 terms) so maybe that

My entire school were in extras in the first series , I might pop it on just to spot everyone I know or knew back then .
This thread has reminded me , the guy who played jack. I use to watch him in a hairdressing program I think it was called cutting it ?? If anybody else can remember that ? I may have got the title wrong …
Yeah cutting it! Loved that program!!

yesss I used to watch that! With Amanda Holden too 🤣

I loved cutting it ! My mum use to let me stay up and watch it . I may attempt to find it online and re watch 🤣

A relative of mine was an extra but from the 2nd series, haven’t spoken for a while but think she’s also an extra in the new series.

Does anyone know where the new set for the show is? I know it’s being filmed in Manchester, but I’m talking about the actual school. Will it be a modern academy where the show is filmed or will it be akin to the old Rochdale school?

I’m disappointed at the fact the show isn’t airing this year, as I think it would’ve been brilliant if the show had relaunched in the week, that kids went back to school and it might have helped to build a younger audience for the show but I can’t say I’m surprised at the show’s airdate being delayed, considering there’s virtually no publicity around the show’s return at this moment.