Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where the new set for the show is? I know it’s being filmed in Manchester, but I’m talking about the actual school. Will it be a modern academy where the show is filmed or will it be akin to the old Rochdale school?

I’m disappointed at the fact the show isn’t airing this year, as I think it would’ve been brilliant if the show had relaunched in the week, that kids went back to school and it might have helped to build a younger audience for the show but I can’t say I’m surprised at the show’s airdate being delayed, considering there’s virtually no publicity around the show’s return at this moment.
The school in Rochdale from the first few series is no longer there it’s houses now

I'm praying that this reboot is good. I've watched Waterloo Road from start to finish like 6000 times and it's my comfort show. I soo hope it's not disappointing!

Reactions: 8
I'm hoping it's going to be good to .I'm almost finished rewatching it and I'm just praying it will be as good as it

Reactions: 2
The school in Rochdale from the first few series is no longer there it’s houses now
The building they're using certainly isn't modern unless they've done something to the outside, not to say they haven't made the inside more modern!

The building they're using certainly isn't modern unless they've done something to the outside, not to say they haven't made the inside more modern!
That’s good tbh, the Scotland building was too modern

Reactions: 1
Started waterloo road from the beginning
. Season 2. Lorna is such a witch haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New logo just announced, the intro music is slightly different

195F3110-52FC-4CB1-AEA9-EB4424966AB3.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If anyone watched strictly as well kym marsh showed a bit of the waterloo road set

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Just watched it on YouTube - looks a bit more like Rochdale, less polished than the school in Scotland
The school in Scotland just looked way too posh and privatising it took it so far away from its roots. It'll be interesting to see what they do with the new series, hoping it has more s1-4 vibes.

Reactions: 6
Adam posted this last night in the corner it says caretaker .wonder if thats what donte will be
Good spot but you see under neath it has tickboxes and I think it says lock. I wonder if it’s just a checklist for whoever locks up?