Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone fill me in on the one hand thing?
Claimed that her hand had been mangled in some accident/amputated when she was quite young, turns out it was yet another bizarre and easily disprovable lie (due to her being in possession of both hands).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has two sisters who have both posted here about her, and one of them said that Vonny once left a job with the excuse that she had lost her hand in an accident with a meat grinder. Yes, really
Then her sister started a job at the same place, and they asked how Vonny was after her terrible accident.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve dipped in and out so know of many of her personas but not the full back history
As fantasists go, she is utterly remarkable, even for our bizarre social media age.

(If you're going to try tit like this though, best not to try it in Scotland which is a small place, people rumble your bullshit quite quickly).

Reactions: 9
Imagine coming home late and tired from a gig and having to take all of that make up off with one hand

But, as confirmed by mates in similar bands, adopting clothes and face paint like that when they hit middle age, it's the only way to hide that you are old enough to be the Mum of half the audience and their Mum's slightly younger sister for the others.

Trowel the 'I'm so edgy from 2008, me' makeup on around the eyes and some largely white based foundation and the flashback combines with lights/photography to make it impossible to see the crows' feet, eye bags or caverns and the forehead wrinkles.

I just went for the duck it, I'm an awesome bassist and stayed at the back looking cool as duck approach.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly think that, of all the lies all our fave grifters have made, the mashing up of the hand is my fave 😭

I piss myself every time it's mentioned

• Haha
I dunno teenage Dr Vonny cutting about in scrubs was fun, too.
ooh, forgot that!

but, tbh, I have ridiculous pics of myself cutting about in scrubs from that time I observed a theatre list at work, so who am I to talk?

man, they're comfy. such a shame they make you wear clogs!

• Haha
ooh, forgot that!

but, tbh, I have ridiculous pics of myself cutting about in scrubs from that time I observed a theatre list at work, so who am I to talk?

man, they're comfy. such a shame they make you wear clogs!
But she told a guy she was a Dr working in the Infirmary, and then was leaving the house in scrubs…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11