Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" Also, where my family are from, which is Fife, there is a really strong connection to the Scottish witch trials as well. That’s something that I’ve always grown up around and it’s always been something that has spoken to me."

I wonder if this is a breadcrumb for in a couple of months her great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother was actually an executed witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This article is the gift that keeps on giving, but I think my favourite image is Vonny bopping about in her car teaching herself how to scream and then springing it on the band

1712246317307.png

---
My second favourite line is 'scrolls through seemingly endless pages of text'

1712246273093.png

Wonder if they were written out in performative handwriting

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I used to live right by her and regularly saw her in Sainsbury’s. Can confirm she would be fully glammed up with heavy make up, giant sunglasses and a leopard print coat. Would fair brighten up my lockdown when she walked past my window carrying her bag for life.
Bag for life Vonny is my hero

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait was somebody in her family burned for being a Jewish witch? Or is she not Jewish anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to live right by her and regularly saw her in Sainsbury’s. Can confirm she would be fully glammed up with heavy make up, giant sunglasses and a leopard print coat. Would fair brighten up my lockdown when she walked past my window carrying her bag for life.
Surely she was too ill with long covid to shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I miss SKLTNWMN. It's hard to picture a skellington drinking a cuppa, would it splash all over the floor?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The wiki is a work of art. It starts off hilarious and becomes progressively darker and more frightening.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you read all of this in Alan Partridge's voice, it's a real delight.
Also I'm howling

" I think there are a lot of untold stories, especially around women in history. "

What a deeply original take
---
View attachment 2855527

"Look lads, sorry you've got to get ready and put on make-up that's probably a pivotal part of your performance, Siobhanny needs to drink multiple Lemsips"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you are in a band and the audience are so quiet you can hear a pin drop - it's not a good sign.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16