Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a very random set of threads on here but this one is my absolute favourite. You people are FUNNY 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I want Normcore Vonny
- has a boots advantage card
- joins local neighbourhood watch
- complains about a Car parked on the pavement in local FB group

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Holy performative handwriting, Batman!
I did this in a note book when I was about 11 and I still occasionally remember it now and my whole body cringes. Special fancy handwriting to get attention and people interested in me. That was over 30 years ago.
But then I did and still have two hands. Maybe Bonnie chopped her dominant hand off so is showing us her other hand handwriting

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I only came here as I knew we’d all be discussing performative hand writing Vonny. That page must have taken a LOOOONG time

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I suppose we should be grateful that she can write at all, what with her only having one hand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dunno but HANDwriting Vonny wasn’t on the cards…
---
Can you imagine Vonny popping out for a loaf and a tin of beans? I just can’t imagine it.
We maybe didn't have a handwriting Vonny in the list of Vonny's, but she claimed once that a teacher criticised her writing and she made it even more elaborate in response.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
" Siobhan: Cwfen started as a slightly different project. I’d written a bunch of darkwave songs. We’re all musical and have been in bands for an embarrassingly long period of time, well over 20 years? "

Been-in-bands-for-an-embarrassingly-long-period-of-time Vonny Siobhanny

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Siobhan: I’ve always been someone who has written and I’ll be the first to say that I read a lot of books. I’ve read fifteen this year already so it’s always been something that I spend a lot of time doing, whether that’s fiction or history. That is the biggest font of creativity for me. I think there are a lot of untold stories, especially around women in history. Also, where my family are from, which is Fife, there is a really strong connection to the Scottish witch trials as well. That’s something that I’ve always grown up around and it’s always been something that has spoken to me. I find a lot of inspiration in either literature or history, and that comes through in the lyrics.

Fifteen-books-a-year-strong-connection-to-Scottish-witch-trials Vonny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So Dougie went on tour and when he came back, Vonny had written some songs and told him she was in his band now?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also I'm howling

" I think there are a lot of untold stories, especially around women in history. "

What a deeply original take
---
1712241164249.png

"Look lads, sorry you've got to get ready and put on make-up that's probably a pivotal part of your performance, Siobhanny needs to drink multiple Lemsips"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dunno but HANDwriting Vonny wasn’t on the cards…
---
Can you imagine Vonny popping out for a loaf and a tin of beans? I just can’t imagine it.
I used to live right by her and regularly saw her in Sainsbury’s. Can confirm she would be fully glammed up with heavy make up, giant sunglasses and a leopard print coat. Would fair brighten up my lockdown when she walked past my window carrying her bag for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also I'm howling

" I think there are a lot of untold stories, especially around women in history. "

What a deeply original take
---
View attachment 2855527

"Look lads, sorry you've got to get ready and put on make-up that's probably a pivotal part of your performance, Siobhanny needs to drink multiple Lemsips"
As if she has a rider.

• Haha